Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
That's probably the closest thing to supernatural that I can imagine. If you take nature to mean 'everything that is', then I don't think anything can truly be supernatural, although there are ways of defining your terms such that it can be valid, of course. It's not a specific scenario I experienced in life, but it's a question I and many others return to: Why should any of exist in the first place? "Why does the universe go to the trouble of existing at all?". It seems like the answer is going to be a crazy one, if there even could be an answer.
This is like the one thing that keeps me up at night and doesn't simultaneously have a negative effect on my psyche, it just fascinates me. It would be cool to have a thread dedicated to the discussion of this idea alone. How did the very first specks of existence/reality/whatever come to be? And if it's because there has always been conventionally explainable scientific phenomena laying around in empty space to ensure that "something" would sprung into existence, that raises the question... What caused that very old groundwork to exist in the first place?

Last edited:
Reactions: lostautist, TooConscious, Snake of Eden and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I like what you started Hidden and as Zero said its incredible how it's so over looked.

It could be something, an instant relief of anxiety for most people. Say your having a tough time existential crisis and someone sat you down and ran through, hey look there's no need to be depressed as all this existing shit you just landed into this absurdity. Instead we are tying to buy a sandwich to survive another hour and generate clearer thinking than starving.
And the pettiness people cause is sick.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
As for "supernatural" occurrences, I remember back in first grade my school went on a field trip to a local beach for the day. Everyone was assigned to build a sand castle to be graded on, & I decided to add in a mote to mine. I then scoured the nearby tide pools for hermit crabs to place in aforementioned mote (I planned on releasing them directly afterward).

As I was searching, I found what appeared to be a hermit crab, and I reached into the water to pick it up. That's when the psychological trauma slammed into me like a semi-truck. The "crab" reared its head to look at me, and it had a humanoid face (think Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean). In addition, there was indisputable "consciousness" in its expression.

I was so stricken by fear that I thoughtlessly chucked the crab back into the tide pool and raced back to my group of friends. I tried desperately to convey to them what I'd just seen, but naturally none of them believed me. We spent the remainder of our time there seeking out what I'd dubbed the "Crab Person", only for our efforts to ultimately prove unsuccessful.

I haven't told many people in my life this story - mainly because it's just so unfathomably surreal. If I hadn't lived it for myself I'd certainly think that the person telling the tale was exaggerating or embellishing the truth.

Adding this in, just because 😅 :

Last edited:
Reactions: ColorlessTrees
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
It's a long story.

I had spent 4 years in stark isolation after sustaining a facial deformity. I joined SS and started researching methods seriously. Desperate and suffering badly, I contemplated drowning in a deep river in the middle of the winter. I was having trouble hanging myself. It felt so violent and I couldn't bring myself to be so violent. A simple leap, although the suffering would be immense underwater, drew me in more.

In September 2016 I started to pray deeply. I wasn't looking to be saved because there was no saving me. My problem was physical. I needed strength to die and maybe forgiveness for how things turned out. I heard a voice and it told me it was the Angel Gabriel. It told me not to die, my husband was coming. I thought that was ridiculous. I had barely any human interaction in years, let alone a romantic partner. I was in bad shape, there was no one to take me. I carried on with my plans.

I joined a chatroom posted to SS. I chatted casually with people. We all discussed our plans. Then in February 2017 I got into a car accident. I let the group know. One of the members started to take notice of me after the accident and we spoke more. He told me he was buying a house and he wanted me to come out. I had nothing to lose. I would leave behind no life, I was dead mentally. Even if this guy was dangerous and was going to kill me I was ready to die. He picked me up in August 2017.

We've been married for 2 years now. It wasn't forced. I never thought this was the guy Gabriel meant when he came to pick me up. I thought he would show up and instantly regret his decision when he saw me. We're compatible in every way possible. I still pray and consult with entities on the other side to this day.
I have a facial deformity can we be friends? I feel alone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, ColorlessTrees and Foresight
mistvissione11e

mistvissione11e

Jan 3, 2022
Feeling anxiousness from someone close to you. I was feeling anxiety the whole day and i began to try to establish the cause of this…but i couldnt find any, and the anxiety kept building up up until near the end of the day when the guy that i was interested in stopped me from walking out the door and handed me the book i had lent him. He was blushing and it sounded like he wanted to say more but he stopped himself and went away.
After that, my anxiety vanished and i thought that maybe the anxiousness i was feeling was not from myself, but from him.