• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Ate 2 edibles and took 3 hits of a thc pen and I'm sufficently geeked. Last time i was this high I texted me ex a bunch snd they said I'm stalker adjacent bcus I was texting them so much and that hurt resllt bad. And it made me want to CTB more and I think next time I try to CTB I'm gonna eat edibles again. I would CTB rn with 0 SI guranteed.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Off topic but I think your username is interesting

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Off topic but I think your username is interesting
How so? I msde this account because I hurt my girlfriend by cheating on them and if makes me so sad and i want to die bcus kf it

• Aww..
Reactions: SSamGarrison and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
How so? I msde this account because I hurt my girlfriend by cheating on them and if makes me so sad and i want to die bcus kf it
Because I feel similar, I hurt the people around me (mostly my partner) because I have mental issues and can't control my negative emotions

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Because I feel similar, I hurt the people around me (mostly my partner) because I have mental issues and can't control my negative emotions
I dont want to blame what I did on mental illness but I pushed myself to cheat because I convinced myself that my girlfriend was cheating on me already. It was me like "evening" the field and ig tbey werent and now theyre hurt and I'm gonna CTB bcus of it

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Nymph
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
Ate 2 edibles and took 3 hits of a thc pen and I'm sufficently geeked. Last time i was this high I texted me ex a bunch snd they said I'm stalker adjacent bcus I was texting them so much and that hurt resllt bad. And it made me want to CTB more and I think next time I try to CTB I'm gonna eat edibles again. I would CTB rn with 0 SI guranteed.
Cheers, mate. And yeah texting exes under the influence of anything never went good for me I dont think you will gain anything from it. But weed for me always gives me big SI, I cant imagine having the guts to do it while high. Actually last summer when I bought my sn and got high it gave me a bit of hope and I failed before I started.. Im a sadass drunk tho if alcohol didnt fuck with sn id get blackout drunk and do it surely. Alcohol always makes me mega suicidal and im most ready when very drunk. Its kinda creeping me out because it's like a switch flips and I get calm and collected and dont fear death at all in those moments. If I lived over the 20th floor id probably get drunk on half a vodka and fly to freedom but have no access to a high enough building (not taking my chances on paralyzing myself, 20th floor or nothing). So second best option is gun for me but its restricted by law very much. So atm im going with my third option sn. Hanging is out of the question, very high possibility of doing it wrong and/or si kicking in. While I imagine I cant go back once I jump off a floor and am flying towards the ground. Welp, it is what it is ig. I watched bungee jumping pov videos to get an idea how long it will be and 50 meters is like 2 seconds. Ig its good im unable to jump because tbh id want to fall a lil bit longer to enjoy awaiting for my release, 2 seconds wont be enough to even register whats happening.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I know exactly what you mean, every word you said is also me. My partner left me on the 14th of December, since the 15th I've lived with my grandmother. I'm so alone and it's all my fault. I hate myself. I'm so scared what will happen to me without my grandmother 😔

• Aww..
Reactions: Nymph
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Why though ? Women are very prone towards cheating more so than men

I can almost guarantee she would do the same if she hasn't already

Relationships were just a fantasy in the movies and media
One of the biggest lies in this realm

• Hmph!
Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Why though ? Women are very prone towards cheating more so than men

I can almost guarantee she would do the same if she hasn't already

Relationships were just a fantasy in the movies and media
One of the biggest lies in this realm
You're making some big assumptions here. "I can almost guarantee she would do the same if she hasn't already", how can you even say that when you know nothing about her? Are you really justifying cheating here?

Reactions: beelzebul and Tears in Rain
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
You're making some big assumptions here. "I can almost guarantee she would do the same if she hasn't already", how can you even say that when you know nothing about her? Are you really justifying cheating here?
no i despise cheating. Im just saying I think women are more prone to doing it because it's in their nature (I THINK) to have many offspring and nature doesnt care about having only one specific man. I think its natural for a woman to have different men and its only society that has been pushing the whole relationship thing for too long.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
no i despise cheating. Im just saying I think women are more prone to doing it because it's in their nature (I THINK) to have many offspring and nature doesnt care about having only one specific man. I think it's natural for a woman to have different men and its only society that has been pushing the whole relationship thing for too long.
I looked at some studies and men are apparently more prone to cheating that women, but that doesn't really matter anyways, just because of some statistics you can't assume that everyone of said gender does it.
The thing about women cheating because of offsprings is a myth. There's no biological basis for this belief and it's just rooted in gender stereotypes.

If a person in a relationship wants to have more partners they need to state that before getting into the relationship and find someone who's also open to that.

Last edited:
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
no i despise cheating. Im just saying I think women are more prone to doing it because it's in their nature (I THINK) to have many offspring and nature doesnt care about having only one specific man. I think its natural for a woman to have different men and its only society that has been pushing the whole relationship thing for too long.
this is not true at all. there are many instances, in nature, of monogamous animals.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I looked at some studies and men are apparently more prone to cheating that women, but that doesn't really matter, just because of some statistics you can't assume that everyone of said gender does it.
The thing about women cheating because of offsprings is a myth. There's no biological basis for this belief and it's just rooted in gender stereotypes.

If a person in a relationship wants to have more partners they need to state that before getting into the relationship and find someone who's also open to that.
Yeah man like I understand where you're coming from I'm just saying I look at it very raw like from a natures perspective and all I see is a picture in my mind of the ladybugs mating season. For me its pretty simple really, its just we humans that complicate things

500 F 210746352 7Oq0OIcoOKJiA6H79IKx77jCpXmEKBZI