• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
So yeah I got two weeks sober and since then I've not been sober so much. When I'm sober I'm most suicidal. Drink is my salve. Until it wears off of course.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, popcorn, botanormal and 2 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I'm wrecked right now.. :haha:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrokenArrow, Hennessy, popcorn and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Almost two months sober here! Miss alcohol so much but I know I'll be more suicidal if I drink. Not ready yet.

Wish you the best, pal!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, botanormal and BluesRunTheGame
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Two months is huge man, well done. I've only ever hit that milestone once. How you feeling?
I'm feeling HEALTHY and my liver and stomach really appreciate it lol.

When I drank, I used to vomit lots. My body wanted me to stop and I finally got the message.

Also, no more suicidal hangovers!
I still have ups and downs but the hangovers were terrible. I even tried to ctb during one!

• Love
Reactions: botanormal and BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Good for you. I never vomit but I do have to deal with the anxiety on the flip side. But I just taper off with light beer over a day or two until I'm back to normal.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
So yeah I got two weeks sober and since then I've not been sober so much. When I'm sober I'm most suicidal. Drink is my salve. Until it wears off of course.
If Sunday is drunk day then it's been Sunday for like 4 months!! LOL. I've been drinking and driving and drunk at the store and it's fun. Not so drunk that I will hurt anyone but drunk enough that I would get a ticket. What if I got in a wreck and hurt other people? IDK. What if less kids got fucked up by their parents and didn't end up wanting to fucking kill themselves for most of their adult life? You answer my question first Mr.Penguin!

Tenor

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I know this is a good drunk cos i've got no idea what day it actually is.
I wanna say Thursday?

Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
Nov 19, 2020
Every Sunday, Saturday and he'll even fridays and Thursdays ! Cheers to you all. Numb my brain more.

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and Hennessy
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I've accepted that drinking invariably makes me feel worse. Now that I'm off SSRI, it doesn't even make me feel that good during the drinking session.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy
Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
I haven't drank alcohol in over a year. when I'm on it I'm a bigger abusive pos than I already am