• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I've thought about the idea of using a tube and somehow setting off a bullet and making sure the bullet has enough velocity to kill, but I don't know if that will likely work or not. I had this idea due to the suicide helmet (there are many pictures of this on Google) method. I know it is easier said than done, but if there is a way to get a metal tube that can fit a bullet and somehow set off the bullet (like shooting a gun but with a metal tube instead), then perhaps I can simulate getting shot (just without the gun). If it comes out with the same energy and velocity as a real gun, then I might be able to forgo buying an actual firearm (cheaper).

If what I am describing is a zip gun, well then, I don't think I have the tools to do so, let alone legality of zip guns and whether it counts as an concealable firearm (I haven't looked up the laws so maybe someone else might know about it). The last thing I need is legal troubles on top of an already exhausting and difficult life.

Does anyone have any suggestions or inputs on whether this is just a theory or if it actually works?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and worldexploder
S

SirBoss

Oct 12, 2018
I've thought about the idea of using a tube and somehow setting off a bullet and making sure the bullet has enough velocity to kill, but I don't know if that will likely work or not. I had this idea due to the suicide helmet (there are many pictures of this on Google) method. I know it is easier said than done, but if there is a way to get a metal tube that can fit a bullet and somehow set off the bullet (like shooting a gun but with a metal tube instead), then perhaps I can simulate getting shot (just without the gun). If it comes out with the same energy and velocity as a real gun, then I might be able to forgo buying an actual firearm (cheaper).

If what I am describing is a zip gun, well then, I don't think I have the tools to do so, let alone legality of zip guns and whether it counts as an concealable firearm (I haven't looked up the laws so maybe someone else might know about it). The last thing I need is legal troubles on top of an already exhausting and difficult life.

Does anyone have any suggestions or inputs on whether this is just a theory or if it actually works?
What you're describing pretty much sounds like you want a zip gun. At least, that's the only thing that I can think of that involves a bullet and a pipe. Laws around zip guns (I'm in the US) is kind of complicated for me to understand, but from what I can understand it's pretty easy to build an illegal firearm if you don't know what you're doing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, Schopenhauer and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I remember reading about the suicide helmet. The guy was pure genius. Seems like what you're describing would be pretty hard to cosnstruct unless you really knew what you were doing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Schopenhauer
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I remember reading about the suicide helmet. The guy was pure genius. Seems like what you're describing would be pretty hard to cosnstruct unless you really knew what you were doing.

Yes, that might seem harder than just getting an actual firearm. Speaking of which, I think I may just save up the money on what I have and make sure I get my firearm (reliable one) and have it on the ready so whenever things go to shit, I can just exit on a whim.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
yes.....or you just order nembutal

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
You could make a shotgun collar as seen in Saw 3.

I wouldn't worry about legality if you're planning on using it to ctb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Schopenhauer
whatsinmypocket

whatsinmypocket

Memelord
Oct 22, 2018
if i just had acsess to a single 12g shell that would make everything so much easier. Like you dont even need a trigger system. Pipe for the shell, plate with spike, ram the pipe on the nail and done.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals