C

coltact

Jun 15, 2020
Hi guys

Does anyone know a place where you can find videos of people committing suicide? I use bestgore at the moment to get access to these types of videos but I was hoping for something a little less, well, gorey.

I want to mentally prepare myself for the deed and also hope to find a variety of videos that will give insight into the different methods so I can pick the most suitable for myself. hanging, SN, N, night night, exit bag and even decapitation are all examples of the videos I am looking for

thanks in advance

• Wow
Reactions: Quinlor and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Ah, well... Without sounding like a scary creep, there was a reddit place long ago for watching people die like that, but it closed down I think.
Just to warn that there was all sorts of stuff on it, not just executions. People being murdered, having their heads chopped off and so on.
Some stuff was nasty, but the suicide videos seemed more calming if anything, contrasting to the rest of the horrible stuff.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
To my knowledge most suicide videos are of jumping, hanging, gunshot, and sometimes stabbing. You're gona be hard pressed to find any videos of the more "exotic" methods.

Reactions: merpmerp, Deleted member 17949 and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
To my knowledge most suicide videos are of jumping, hanging, gunshot, and sometimes stabbing. You're gona be hard pressed to find any videos of the more "exotic" methods.
This. As far as the concern goes, no one on what I watched used SN or N. : /

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Sn, n, night night, tourniquet, exit bag. Those i doubt youll find on any gore site. Best gore is mostly taken by random member and suicides are public. You cant really take Sn, n, night night, tourniquet, exit bag in public and succeed. Ppl will try to rescue you as they take a while.

So unless someone does a private video and someone risks uploading it, i doubt will see any of it any time soon

Reactions: ERASED, Saed and Deleted member 19276
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys

Does anyone know a place where you can find videos of people committing suicide? I use bestgore at the moment to get access to these types of videos but I was hoping for something a little less, well, gorey.

I want to mentally prepare myself for the deed and also hope to find a variety of videos that will give insight into the different methods so I can pick the most suitable for myself. hanging, SN, N, night night, exit bag and even decapitation are all examples of the videos I am looking for

thanks in advance
You won't really find any of the ''lesser known'' methods you will only see the popular ones like hanging and jumping. I use 'kaotic' for research.

Reactions: coltact, AnxietyAttack44 and Deleted member 19276
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
All the hangings I have seen on bestgore makes me NOT want to hang myself. Now I think I'll do SN

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Suicides aren't often shared, and if they are expect a choppy useless video since most people aren't making a nice recording setup before they ctb.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Sn, n, night night, tourniquet, exit bag. Those i doubt youll find on any gore site. Best gore is mostly taken by random member and suicides are public. You cant really take Sn, n, night night, tourniquet, exit bag in public and succeed. Ppl will try to rescue you as they take a while.

So unless someone does a private video and someone risks uploading it, i doubt will see any of it any time soon
i thought there was a video out where someone lived streamed it? or something like that. its probably been removed though and i dont remember what the method was

Reactions: coltact
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
The can get removed fadt unfortunately for us, yeah. Its mostly ganging or jumping as mentioned before. Private videos i dont see last very long

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
The can get removed fadt unfortunately for us, yeah. Its mostly ganging or jumping as mentioned before. Private videos i dont see last very long
i personally didnt want to find any videos but i did find an encyclopedia page. the story of kevin whitrick seems like an interesting one. i cant see him being the only one that did it

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
There is that famous sweedish guy suicide video. But he took pain killers and sedatives

Dont ask me for links, i fail at adding them. Hanging thread has him tho

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
"Woman Strangled by Own Intestines in Thailand" WTF! :O:ohhhh:
I'm hard pressed to believe that was a suicide.
Infact,there's more than one or two that look more like homicides to me.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: coltact and Quinlor