• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Slitting your wrists won't work. It has a 6% success rate and you have to know exactly what you're doing.
Godspeed. Keep us updated.
I wanted to do that just in case the knot somehow comes undone and i'm also washed up on ground cause of the tide. But im sure neither of those will happen

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I wanted to do that just in case the knot somehow comes undone and i'm also washed up on ground cause of the tide. But im sure neither of those will happen
You'd have a better chance to CTB if you took benzos or sleeping pills prior to throwing yourself into water imho.

Reactions: Forveleth
W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
You'd have a better chance to CTB if you took benzos or sleeping pills prior to throwing yourself into water imho.
I'll probably steal some from Target before my attempt. If that doesn't work, hey, I'll die soon either way even if it isn't tonight🤷

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Is the river near the ocean? I'm just confused while you're worried about the tide... I wish you had a better way to go. Good luck, I'll be there too.