• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so hellish how we exist in a society where suicide is so cruelly seen as something to prevent, suicide prevention is enslavement and stopping people from suicide is simply prolonging suffering, people should simply be able to die in peace as it's their existence, not other people's.

I will never be able to understand what is supposedly so "good" about existence to justify people wanting to stop others finding peace from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human on their own terms, sorry but not everyone wants to delay their inevitable fate in this meaningless and dreadful existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

To me anti-suicide is evil, it's evil as I'd always prefer to not exist, I see existence as completely undesirable in every way possible. I have no interest in suffering for decades just to be tormented by old age, no matter what there should only be acceptance towards suicide as it isn't like any of us asked for this in the first place.

All humans should be able to die in peace when they want to without any risks of trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering, the whole idea of suicide prevention disgusts me personally, it's extreme cruelty, like we are all just waiting to die anyway so why should one have to suffer so unnecessarily when they don't want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zvetok26, walkingdead2023, Praestat_Mori and 10 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I think that it's stupid that people try their best to prolong the inevitable. We will all inevitably die anyway and all of the people who will even know your name will be 0 in 200 years maximum which is nothing compared to the billions of years that has already existed and will continue to exist far long after our deaths. It honestly doesn't even matter whether we die now or later so I think that those of us who aren't really compatible with life should be allowed a peaceful way out of here. I don't care about anybody who says otherwise; I don't care about prioritising others over myself. Everybody prioritises themselves anyway and I don't need a reason to do the same

Hope you find peace soon FC. I'm sorry that you had to exist to begin with as existence can be so cruel to us. If it were up to me, I would have made sure that you never existed to begin with as then your suffering would permanently be at 0 for all eternity which just sounds so perfect

Reactions: walkingdead2023, Praestat_Mori, sserafim and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I truly believe in pro-choice. WHY? when a person is totally one sided, be it all suicide OR all pro-life, then a person cannot do, act and react.

I have met through my over 6 decades on this planet, folks of every stripe of every, everything. I try and keep a totally open mind to NEVER EVER influence a person no matter what. Like on here, there has been times when a person is truly hurting over a position loss, boy/girlfriend loss and the list goes on. I would never recommend someone to off themselves over this, nor to say, except to take a few steps back, relax, and get over the shock and truly think things through. Now some on here just say life is horrible period and go the ctb route. Is that person in their shoes dealing with it, nope. Words like, empathy, compassion and the like come to mind for/to me. That is always how I go about life.

I have had a horrible life, but that does not mean that I should take my experience and harp about suicide all the time. Neither harp about pro-life also BUT show compassion and empathy and let the person decide after they get cool down and have time to think it through.

Like me, talk about a rough life so far, 1) Have "parents" who NEVER EVER wanted me and called me "the mistake" to my face and even in public. 2) Getting kicked out at 18 with a bag of clothes and shoes and zero money. I was raised on a working dairy farm, so I never got an allowance, and had very little money at 18. By the grace of GOD, a family took me in, fed and sheltered me and I got going in life. I did not go to college till I was 24, because I had no money and needed food and shelter first. 3) Get married and go to find out that one's spouse, ex now, had a HUGE slot machine addiction and drained the bank accounts twice. There is where my 2 attempts came from. 4) Find out in March of 2104 that I had gall bladder cancer and had it removed and chemo after that 5) In April 2015 driving South and another person coming East, and he blew through the stop sign and I t-boned him and it tore part of my spinal cord out of the back base of my brain and now I have 24/7 chronic pain.

So yep, I like so many others have had a rough one, BUT I would never ever say to anyone that life is just plain crappy or great with any issues. For heaven's sake let that person decide for themselves.

I love and care about each and every soul here no matter anything. I will never ever judge life in general or someone else's, especially judge or recommend something like ctb, which by the way is one and done. or life after just reading what a person posts. Life changing decisions are for the person and the person only to make, not me nor any pro suicide OR pro-life person(s) or group.

Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, walkingdead2023, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
I think the root reason why it's stopped is it opens a crevice to the 'void', the void being essentially the realization that life is fucking shit. Having to see another human being take their own life is sad, but it's also probably extremely uncomfortable to those still alive. It's disruptive and a reminder that when outside of your bubble things are really, really bad. So, inevitably, this boils down to 'saving' people. Funny how the 'guilt' doesn't make those in charge and rich just try and make the world a better place. Cause money.

Reactions: walkingdead2023 and sserafim
bte

bte

Sep 9, 2023
I find it so hellish how we exist in a society where suicide is so cruelly seen as something to prevent, suicide prevention is enslavement and stopping people from suicide is simply prolonging suffering, people should simply be able to die in peace as it's their existence, not other people's.

I will never be able to understand what is supposedly so "good" about existence to justify people wanting to stop others finding peace from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human on their own terms, sorry but not everyone wants to delay their inevitable fate in this meaningless and dreadful existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

To me anti-suicide is evil, it's evil as I'd always prefer to not exist, I see existence as completely undesirable in every way possible. I have no interest in suffering for decades just to be tormented by old age, no matter what there should only be acceptance towards suicide as it isn't like any of us asked for this in the first place.

All humans should be able to die in peace when they want to without any risks of trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering, the whole idea of suicide prevention disgusts me personally, it's extreme cruelty, like we are all just waiting to die anyway so why should one have to suffer so unnecessarily when they don't want to.
My therapist says he'd be devastated if I killed mys lf, but that he believes in my agency over my life.

Reactions: walkingdead2023, UnwillingSavior and divinemistress36
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I agree with you and over the years, I've always championed the idea of CTB to be a personal choice, ultimate bodily autonomy and sadly I couldn't go public and boast it loudly without risk of intervention or setting off red flags. However, even in the pre-SaSu forum days (when SaSu subreddit was around), I've always accepted it as a choice that one makes for oneself. Whatever reason or cause that led one to make the decision isn't really relevant and would be secondary to the act, because the act is a personal and ultimate expression of bodily autonomy.

Reactions: walkingdead2023, ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I agree. We should all have the right to determine the time of our death. However, since euthanasia is illegal in most countries, we must kill ourself to escape suffering. If I would be 23 years old living with my parents who payed everything for me, I would probably do the same as you do.

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
Yes, I agree. Euthanasia should be legal and provided.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
i agree

• Hugs
Reactions: walkingdead2023, whywere and sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024