• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nuffi

May 29, 2018
Hi.

I'm an 18 year old girl from Sweden wanting to CTB. My preferred method is jumping off a high building such as a bridge/hotel. I'm looking for a suicide partner who won't back out last minute. Someone who's 110% certain they want to die. Someone genuine & committed. Cba with another disappointment.

You won't find a pact partner as dedicated as me. I know a lot of you guys live in the states or Canada, Australia or the uk, but at least with me you won't have to worry about being ditched.

Please contact me if you're interested, I can't do this alone. I mean I could, but I'd be a lot more comfortable & relaxed if I had someone by my side.

C

cancerkid

Apr 25, 2018
im in norway so we're close
better a mountain than a building, ill take it theres not that many tall buildings in sweden, not that you can acess anyway

J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
I've considered the idea of jumping from beechy head in the uk, but realistically I wouldn't be able to do it compared to other methods. Very brave indeed, I wish you the best of luck and I'm sorry you've reached the level of desperation you have.

Reactions: dano6533
N

nuffi

May 29, 2018
I've considered the idea of jumping from beechy head in the uk, but realistically I wouldn't be able to do it compared to other methods. Very brave indeed, I wish you the best of luck and I'm sorry you've reached the level of desperation you have.
Thanks. That's where I'm going, to beachy head in Eastbourne.

Reactions: dano6533
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Beachy Head is my dream spot to CTB, I'd combine jumping (if I weren't disabled) with ligature strangulation.

You Can Call Me Al

You Can Call Me Al

Apr 17, 2018
My preferred method is jumping off a high building

Tbh, I can't even jump off a small rock without pooping myself. Seriously though, I understand wanting to do it with someone. In my mind, I've spent all this time completely alone, I wouldn't mind my last minutes being with someone. I've day dreamed about finding someone okay with my suicide and finally when I decide to ctb, they might not want to commit suicide as well, but at least they'll hold me or my hand. It's a small comfort. Good luck hun.