• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nuffi

May 29, 2018
Hi.

I'm an 18 year old girl from Sweden wanting to CTB. My preferred method is jumping off a high building such as a bridge/hotel. I'm looking for a suicide partner who won't back out last minute. Someone who's 110% certain they want to die. Someone genuine & committed. Cba with another disappointment.

You won't find a pact partner as dedicated as me. I know a lot of you guys live in the states or Canada, Australia or the uk, but at least with me you won't have to worry about being ditched.

Please contact me if you're interested, I can't do this alone. I mean I could, but I'd be a lot more comfortable & relaxed if I had someone by my side.

Reactions: Morning Angel, RevolutionaryRed, dano6533 and 1 other person
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
Hi, I just wanted to talk to you. My email is [email protected]. Maybe discuss the method. I'm a guy but I promise there will strictly be no sexual/romantic advances from my side and I will remain respectful. If you don't feel like replying it's ok.

Reactions: Kirakishou, Morning Angel, dano6533 and 1 other person
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
Edit: I'm not gonna try talking you out.

Reactions: dano6533 and Cyanide
C

cancerkid

Apr 25, 2018
im in norway so we're close
better a mountain than a building, ill take it theres not that many tall buildings in sweden, not that you can acess anyway

Reactions: dano6533 and Cyanide
dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
"jumping off a high building"
"better a mountain"

All these brave souls. I don't think I could ever use that method.

Reactions: Kirakishou, dano6533, Kira and 3 others
A

Alias

May 30, 2018
I'm in the us but I am also looking for someone to help me

Reactions: dano6533, chronicpainnomore and Cyanide
N

nuffi

May 29, 2018
"jumping off a high building"
"better a mountain"

All these brave souls. I don't think I could ever use that method.
I'll be scared shitless tbh. But it's got to be done.

Reactions: dano6533 and dhk96
J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
I've considered the idea of jumping from beechy head in the uk, but realistically I wouldn't be able to do it compared to other methods. Very brave indeed, I wish you the best of luck and I'm sorry you've reached the level of desperation you have.

• Hugs
Reactions: Otto and dano6533
N

nuffi

May 29, 2018
I've considered the idea of jumping from beechy head in the uk, but realistically I wouldn't be able to do it compared to other methods. Very brave indeed, I wish you the best of luck and I'm sorry you've reached the level of desperation you have.
Thanks. That's where I'm going, to beachy head in Eastbourne.

• Hugs
Reactions: Otto and dano6533
J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018

Oh, wow! I didn't realise people ever came over here from abroad for suicide.

Reactions: dano6533
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Beachy Head is my dream spot to CTB, I'd combine jumping (if I weren't disabled) with ligature strangulation.

Reactions: dano6533 and jethacan
You Can Call Me Al

You Can Call Me Al

Apr 17, 2018
My preferred method is jumping off a high building

Tbh, I can't even jump off a small rock without pooping myself. Seriously though, I understand wanting to do it with someone. In my mind, I've spent all this time completely alone, I wouldn't mind my last minutes being with someone. I've day dreamed about finding someone okay with my suicide and finally when I decide to ctb, they might not want to commit suicide as well, but at least they'll hold me or my hand. It's a small comfort. Good luck hun.

Reactions: sif, dano6533, dhk96 and 2 others
N

nuffi

May 29, 2018
Hi, I just wanted to talk to you. My email is [email protected]. Maybe discuss the method. I'm a guy but I promise there will strictly be no sexual/romantic advances from my side and I will remain respectful. If you don't feel like replying it's ok.
I emailed you.

N

nuffi

May 29, 2018
I'd be weary of anyone asking to email rather than just DMing each other through the site.
True. But I've got nothing to lose. I don't think there's too much of a risk.

C

cancerkid

Apr 25, 2018

why would you go all the way there when theres plenty of mountain and cliffs here in scandinavia

N

nuffi

May 29, 2018
why would you go all the way there when theres plenty of mountain and cliffs here in scandinavia
There aren't any in Sweden though. Could you direct message me back please.

R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
I've E-mailed you.