• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fatalucia

fatalucia

Jul 9, 2023
i hate when people who don't consider suicide tell me not to. even if they have its always something like "you're being selfish" or "think of everyone you'd make upset" , why would i do that. deliberating over it multiple times a day is HOW i get through. its not the falsified hope that everything will change or good memories. it's literally the fact that i could end it all if i want to. i'm tired of people telling me how to feel. i'm numb just let me have this one fucking thing

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, sserafim, rozeske and 7 others
an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
remember that you know yourself best! you know EXACTLY why you want to CTB and other people can't tell you why. šŸ’

Reactions: 4am and fatalucia
fatalucia

fatalucia

Jul 9, 2023
remember that you know yourself best! you know EXACTLY why you want to CTB and other people can't tell you why. šŸ’
absolutely
its not selfish to want to leave this world. my reasons are fine.
its selfish for someone to toy with my empathy and tell me to think of who i'd be hurting

Reactions: etherealspring, heisenberg, wiinterfrost and 3 others
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
The trope of suicide selfishness is sheer gaslighting and victim blaming.
First they drive you to this point and then they start blaming you.

Reactions: etherealspring, du2497, wiinterfrost and 1 other person
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
i feel ya! whenever i think about my death i get happy and calm. reminding myself about it makes me able to get through the moment and not feel hopeless anymore.
also yeah, people try and force you to stay alive for their own personal gains, to not be confronted with the reality of suicide. to feel like they are in control. sometimes it's people who care and are despearate and are blinded by their emotions but a lot of the time it's about control for people. choosing your death and taking your life is such an act of showing up for your autonomy that people freak out at not being in control over you.

Reactions: seekingrelease22