Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Hi,

Do you know labor law?

what if I throw myself off a terrace and a guard that I know who trusts me gave me the keys?

What does he risk in terms of his work and justice? 😰

I would have written a letter left on the terrace stating that he is neither guilty nor responsible nor accomplice... that he was not aware of my suicidal inclinations and that I refused to let him get into trouble because of me

he works for a company I don't remember

which one what is the risk about his work and Law ?
😰😰😰😰

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
If he is genuine and didn't know you was going to CTB then it should be ok.

Reactions: Defenestration
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Any chance you could borrow the key, have a copy cut and return the original to him ? Thus allowing you access to the rooftop at any time and making the question of how you gained access more debatable.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Any chance you could borrow the key, have a copy cut and return the original to him ? Thus allowing you access to the rooftop at any time and making the question of how you gained access more debatable.
That sounds a good idea.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
He might just claim you stole it from him without his knowledge than saying he gave it to you. But he will have to live with the guilt of thinking he aided in your suicide.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Thank you for the answer. no I don't want to betray the guard and in any case you need a badge to enter the building. and the guard roams around. already I feel he is very uncomfortable with the goalkeeper so no double

Reactions: SVEN