• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TroubledTroglodyte

TroubledTroglodyte

Nov 16, 2019
Written one or two when I was much younger, but I could never articulate all my reasoning for taking my life. Now a days, those reasons are more convoluted then ever before. I'm leaving no note.

Nelaaaaa

Nelaaaaa

Oct 6, 2020
I have but it's been months since I wrote it and my feelings changed so I burned the letter. I will leave one for sure though.

Reactions: _Kaira_
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Mine would end up being a suicide novel. I just have too much to say. I probably won't write a note at all. My suicide will be enough of a statement in and of itself, I think. People will say "well, he must have been very unhappy". Yup - that about sums it up.

SweetTangerine

SweetTangerine

ᴸᵉᵗ ᵘˢ ᵖˡᵃʸ, ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵗᵃᵍᵉˢ!!
Nov 9, 2020
i've tried writing it so many times but it just never comes out right. i think the perfect suicide note comes right before you are about to ctb because you begin to fully realize that these will be your last words and you just want to let it all pour out. you're most vulnerable and emotional at that point and you'll be able to let out all of those thoughts in a final hurrah.

theres no such thing as a perfect suicide note. all you have to do is let out your feelings. you shouldn't try to stress over it because when you begin, you really won't know how to stop.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Drafted my suicide notes a few times,
Expressed to family the core concept many times,

I just have to organise it and leave it finalised on hard and soft copies.

• Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I have tried it many times, but never managed to get the right words, I have thought of simply trying to write one for each person I want to send a last message to. I suppose that the importance that people give to their last words varies, but in my case I want to be as concise and sincere as possible, I want to avoid any harm that my goodbye to my friends may cause once I achieve my goal.

PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
I wrote my suicide note when I tried to ctb and failed! I won't write again!

• Aww..
Reactions: rosedavinci
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I wrote out my whole note by hand when I made an attempt. Now it's just sitting in my desk cause I failed. Not sure if I should destroy it or save it for next time.

С

суисида

Dec 4, 2020
Yes, mine is ready. I have a general one. I may leave a couple of personal letters to make sure specific people in my life know it's not their fault.

rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
I wrote my suicide note when I tried to ctb and failed! I won't write again!
That sounds awful, and I couldn't imagine experiencing that. I am so sorry. Which method did you originally use?

Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
I have so much to write, but I don't think I will be able to when the time comes. Maybe if I write it a few days before...

inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
I have one written in my phone. I'm guessing it'll be found when the day comes.

Bazzinga

Bazzinga

Lost
Dec 25, 2020
I've written a few suicide notes myself but they all ended up in the trash because I think I didn't convey what I had to say enough through notes so I'm just planning on leaving voice recs behind before I leave that would seem to convey what I've wanted to say better I guess

Reactions: FinalDestination