• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I'm intending to CTB this year. I've written a suicide note. I've written one for family, one for friends, and one for the coroner.

My note to the coroner is factual rather than emotional. It contains a description of why I'm CTBing and a note about my method, SN. Has anyone else written a suicide note for the coroner?

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm intending to CTB this year. I've written a suicide note. I've written one for family, one for friends, and one for the coroner.

My note to the coroner is factual rather than emotional. It contains a description of why I'm CTBing and a note about my method, SN. Has anyone else written a suicide note for the coroner?
I will be writing one

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
G
I will be writing one
Great. It seems only the polite thing to do. Why leave the coroner to investigate, when you can tell him/her/them the reasons for your CTB? Why leave them guessing about method when you can describe in detail what you did.

What's your method?
Never thought in that. Have to think about this seriously.
You should write one. Why leave the coroner guessing? A factual letter will allow you to put across your own point of view, before they interview family and get other ideas.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
G

Great. It seems only the polite thing to do. Why leave the coroner to investigate, when you can tell him/her/them the reasons for your CTB? Why leave them guessing about method when you can describe in detail what you did.

What's your method?
I don't want an autopsy and want t r o be sure I'm cremated

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
D
I have had one written for about a month. A number to call, cremation if possible.

There is a mortician on here who said every suicide is autopsy :aw:
Depends what country you are in. In the UK, I'd say definitely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I know you are too a mortician. I thought she was in US?
There is one on here, can't recall the name.
but in the states from what I've read it's the coroner who decides. If you OD and were not a known druggie they'd autopsy them. Road traffic accidents are self explanator, same with hanging. What's your method?

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
There is one on here, can't recall the name.
but in the states from what I've read it's the coroner who decides. If you OD and were not a known druggie they'd autopsy them. Road traffic accidents are self explanator, same with hanging. What's your method?
So far partial hanging or night night. Am I good? What about SN or gasses? Are they?

• Hugs
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
They'd investigate SN as sudden death until they open you up and see you ingested SN.
The other 2 especially the parcial hanging.

• Hugs
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024

Nice planning!
Question: where are you planning to CTB, is it a hotel?
Do you know what is the protocol after someone find youy body? The cops/ambulance shows up and in case you are dead, your family is immediately contacted to attend in the hotel/place of death to make recognition of your body? Or you body is sent to elsewhere and then your family is contacted?

Thanks

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have written a letter to the coroner - though I am still updating it as time progresses. The letter states the reason behind my decision to take life, the steps that I took to try and survive and the failure of the system (NHS and mentioned my experiences with the NHS) of how they had failed to keep me alive and had left with with no option but to end my life as I am hoping (dreaming) that yhe NHS will learn from their mistakes and treat others properly. Not bothered about what happens to my body once I die - I will be gone anyway.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Medical examiner show up, take you to the morgue if a Dr won't certify your death. They have to have seen you 2 weeks before you died. If not, funeral home will pick you up. In the uk ambulance and police are called. Ambulance will check if any signs of life. Even if your in rigor.
If it's a coroners case, straight to mortuary to arrange a autopsy.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Nice planning!
Question: where are you planning to CTB, is it a hotel?
Do you know what is the protocol after someone find youy body? The cops/ambulance shows up and in case you are dead, your family is immediately contacted to attend in the hotel/place of death to make recognition of your body? Or you body is sent to elsewhere and then your family is contacted?

Thanks
At home. I don't know the procedure for what happens to the body. Look at @mortuarymary's answers.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Medical examiner show up, take you to the morgue if a Dr won't certify your death. They have to have seen you 2 weeks before you died. If not, funeral home will pick you up. In the uk ambulance and police are called. Ambulance will check if any signs of life. Even if your in rigor.
If it's a coroners case, straight to mortuary to arrange a autopsy.
Thanks for the info.
But how about the family? In which stage they are called to check the body? Is it still in the hotel?

Im asking this, cause depending on the protocol, if my family are called to check/recognize my dead body in the hotel room, i would pick a nice and better hotel room with a nice view instead of a cheap one lol

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Thanks for the info.
But how about the family? In which stage they are called to check the body? Is it still in the hotel?

Im asking this, cause depending on the protocol, if my family are called to check/recognize my dead body in the hotel room, i would pick a nice and better hotel room with a nice view instead of a cheap one lol
They will check you and identify you at the morgue. If no morgue a funeral directors.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I
So if you've handcuffed yourself to the bed they won't find out lol
Plus it's classed as a crime scene
I will drink N and let a note to everyone, telling that i did it by myself, mental issues etc etc
Dont want to mess things for all involved.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Still a crime scene. Someone could have set up the perfect murder. Still needs investigation