• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

blitzk

Feb 2, 2024
If you have seen this, at probably opened next to my corpse. I am dead, the reasons I shall state here. Everyday I wake up loving a girl, but then remembering how I am a disgusting piece of shit. Everyday I get fucking dunked on my reality knowing I will never be loved, never get in a relationship. I fucking hate myself, i no longer want to stay in this body of mine, full of the most insecure shit ever. I lost interest in life. I don't want to die, but I don't want to be here. I am too much of a coward to just walk away, so I decided to go out in a Bang (no puns intended, maybe) I will leave my black laptop to my grandmother, who hopefully shall read this once she sees my corpse. My other white laptop to my friends, or one of them if they can't decide they shall just give it to a teacher, they might need it. I killed myself in valentines day to see the Irony, knowing I will never get love or be loved. I am tired of life, i just wanna be gone. If you have seen this after 5pm (february 14 2024) to 3am (february 15 2024) I will be dead as I state again. Hopefully my funeral won't be a disturbance as I always was. A waste of care, and full of arrogance and hypocracy. Hopefully, once i'm dead. I will be gone, if there is a hell, well unfortunately I will be there. God if there is any, gave me the best challenges, as I am his "bravest" warrior, I failed. I am long dead before completing any of this. I no longer cry, or when I do I hold it back. When I feel sad, all I feel is self loathe. I never opened up to anyone, as I see myself foerver stoic. Anyways, here's a joke.
"What's did the hanged man say in his last words..."
"**DONT LEAVE ME HANGING!**" hope that made you laugh. Also to the woman I love if you are here to read this, thank you for even letting me say I love you and not turning me away. Also someone please read this to my funeral, preferrably a terrible clown that keeps making jokes like in a family guy cutaway.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You seem undecided even which the note. You say you don't want to die, then why do this?

Reactions: AriesDiva