shrusho

shrusho

Nov 28, 2021
i was watching house md and there was a patient who attempted suicide after putting poison in a pill capsual which wuldve killed her if they didnt find out what it was. i was wondering if this is a realistic method since apparently she just used like some regular household poison, and pill capsuals are fairly easy to order i think. also since she put it in a pill it was undetectable and didn't hurt to swallow. i imagine this would be less painful than if u were to overdose on ur average pill since u usually need to take a lot.but im not an expert

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
It depends on the poison. Sometimes pill capsules slow down absorption of the poison, so they aren't recommended. Also, do research on the poison you have in mind. Before finding SS my plan was to swallow a bunch of drain cleaner, and it may have not been lethal, and it probably would've been very painful and slow. You don't want that, so make sure you're using a good poison.

Upvote 0
amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
It depends on the poison. Sometimes pill capsules slow down absorption of the poison, so they aren't recommended. Also, do research on the poison you have in mind. Before finding SS my plan was to swallow a bunch of drain cleaner, and it may have not been lethal, and it probably would've been very painful and slow. You don't want that, so make sure you're using a good poison.
what's SS?

Upvote 0
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
That patient used a lye based drain cleaner (if I am remembering the right one), and she was in considerable pain for a very long time. It burns caustic holes in your organs.

Upvote 0
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Cyanide pill also known as L-Pills. It's always been a dream of mine to be able to carry one of those around. If only I could get my hands on potassium cyanide.

Reactions: shrusho
Upvote 0
shrusho

shrusho

Nov 28, 2021
That patient used a lye based drain cleaner (if I am remembering the right one), and she was in considerable pain for a very long time. It burns caustic holes in your organs.
ive never felt anythig similar to this kind of pain but i feel like if i were to try it i wouald want some kind of hurt. it would probably let me reevaluate and see if i actually need death that badly. would probably go with a slightly less painful method lol but i liked how she was able to be saved at the end even after the intense pain

Upvote 0
donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
ive never felt anythig similar to this kind of pain but i feel like if i were to try it i wouald want some kind of hurt. it would probably let me reevaluate and see if i actually need death that badly. would probably go with a slightly less painful method lol but i liked how she was able to be saved at the end even after the intense pain
What you don't see or know are the long term medical problems after that. All methods have their pros and cons and because none of them are 100% and SI will set in, please do research so you don't get disappointed if you decide to be saved.

I do hope you find what you are looking for!

Reactions: shrusho
Upvote 0