Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Does anybody know anything about @Kramer ? He was quite active! I didn't expect to see him leave so soon!
someone asked in the user discussion already https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/page-73#post-1079677

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
someone asked in the user discussion already https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/page-73#post-1079677
Thanks a bunch! I really wanna know if he was banned or simply, "left"

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Does anybody know anything about @Kramer ? He was quite active! I didn't expect to see him leave so soon!
I could see it being a ban or self ban based on post history to be honest.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death and WornOutLife
S

SouthGermany

Dec 11, 2020
Suicide is a relief for the one who commits it. There is always a reason, no matter what other people say

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
suicide is actually pretty epic kek

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Exactly suicide is a good thing when you're better off dead and humanity or society has all the tools in the world to make it as humane as possible yet they withold it. Its funny how mass murders could get the death penalty and receive the same treatment I desire but I'm expected to just suck it up.

Like most things they don't matter without the sentimental value
This conversation makes me wonder why and who gets to decide when a life is ended. Why are there so man PRO-life
protesters, and so few Pro-choice voices. Does anyone know, is there a way to participate in a Pro-Choice arena?

imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
I guess it depends, but the fact that people fight their instinct, an instinct to live that has been programmed into basically everyone, is sort of tragic. Suicide isn't necessarily bad or good, but I can see how it can be tragic to different perspectives

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
No, it's just the way the cookie crumbles.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I guess it depends, but the fact that people fight their instinct, an instinct to live that has been programmed into basically everyone, is sort of tragic. Suicide isn't necessarily bad or good, but I can see how it can be tragic to different perspectives
I see a distinction between people who can possibly be helped, but some people are dying slow and undignified deaths, often times kept alive against their will to suffer more. I agree, suicide may be good or bad depending on the existence of unalterable situational realities

Reactions: imsorrythatimhere
B

Bzrluvtriangle

Dec 28, 2019
Suicide is not tragic. It's the circumstances that often lead to suicide that are. Like social isolation, loneliness, severe poverty, systemic discriminiation, lack of health/mental care, crippling mental illness such depression or BPD, anxiety and stress, lack of meaning and interests in life, condotions and diseases that cause physical pain and disabilies - just to name a few.
Suicide - for most people - is actually the last empowering act in their life, taking matters into their own hands, talking back control.
I couldn't like your response enough.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
OP was a douche bag (banned) so fuck this thread.