• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
You don't need to read this, it's just my philosophical clap-trap

Good night brothers and sisters. This evening I have found that dark can always be a little darker.
I wish for peace on each and every single one of you.
The battles that you're fighting are unfair and inhumane and the world is a sad and cruel place.
If I could shred every fibre of my being in to little strands of love and peace I would do it in a second to relieve the suffering we all face.
Tomorrow will be another day, that might just be the day we find the light. I sincerely wish this light on you as I know it is a light that will never shine one me.
I am so so sorry for why we are here and what we must face.
Peace and respect my brother and sisters and if you're entrenched in darkness I hope the ladder of light can find you.

I retire to darkness now. The darkness that is my brother. The one that loved me when no other would the darkness that says I am a no good nothing nobody whose love is waste and life is worthless.
Maybe my brother is cruel, but he is my brother and has stood by me through all that 'life' has shown.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WOODESITY, vaulthunter, throwaway777 and 14 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I wish you peace brother.

Reactions: throwaway777 and RainAndSadness
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
You don't need to read this, it's just my philosophical clap-trap

Good night brothers and sisters. This evening I have found that dark can always be a little darker.
I wish for peace on each and every single one of you.
The battles that you're fighting are unfair and inhumane and the world is a sad and cruel place.
If I could shred every fibre of my being in to little strands of love and peace I would do it in a second to relieve the suffering we all face.
Tomorrow will be another day, that might just be the day we find the light. I sincerely wish this light on you as I know it is a light that will never shine one me.
I am so so sorry for why we are here and what we must face.
Peace and respect my brother and sisters and if you're entrenched in darkness I hope the ladder of light can find you.

I retire to darkness now. The darkness that is my brother. The one that loved me when no other would the darkness that says I am a no good nothing nobody whose love is waste and life is worthless.
Maybe my brother is cruel, but he is my brother and has stood by me through all that 'life' has shown.
I selfishly hope you'll change your mind, and stick around for a while. You seem like a really nice guy. But if you leave, I sincerely hope the best for you.

Reactions: throwaway777, lululoo, sunny.sativa and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Safe travels through the darkness. May you find peace along your path.

Reactions: throwaway777
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
That is wonderfully well written. I hope you find peace in your suffering and wish it didn't come down to this. Safe travels, DBD.

Reactions: throwaway777 and sunny.sativa
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I wish I could help you, I wish I could bottle up the hope that I have left and send it to you, just so you could maybe make it another few years. Or even just one. I hope it doesn't bother you that I want you to stay.
I suppose all I have to offer is my apologies for what has brought you to this point. I truly do wish you the best. Peace and love.

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I wish you good luck on your journey and that you find peace.

JJ-NOHOPE

JJ-NOHOPE

Tantalus - all desire, no hope
Nov 26, 2018
You have always been kind and thoughtful in your posts.

I wish you peace whatever you decide.

Reactions: throwaway777 and ShadowOfTheDay
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I hope you find peace.

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Fuck that was so beautifully written. I know it's selfish but I really really would like it if you stayed with us. Your posts are always a pleasure and a comfort to read. I'm so sorry for all your pain and that the darkness has been with you for so long. And while I want you to stay I do wish you peace in whatever path you take.

Reactions: throwaway777 and ShadowOfTheDay
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Goodbye, goodbye...

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Are you still around?

vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
:aw:thank you for always being so nice and amazing, our interactions were nothing short of genuine. i hope you finally find peace. you deserve it. safe travels, brother