• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do. I don't even have a method or a time figured out yet. All I know is that I don't want to be around anymore. I've felt this way for several years, and nobody knows that it's not a joke. I've come close to jumping out into traffic on multiple occasions, but I don't know what's holding me back. I want to get over whatever it is and just die already.

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
Hanging with a sturdy rope in a forest is the way to go. It's cheap, the pain is over quickly, and it requires little technical knowledge.

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Hang yourself. You'll pass out quickly. Don't do stupid things like jumping out into traffic or trains cause they might not hit your head first.
Alrighty. I've heard of partial and full suspension. Which one would you recommend?

Reactions: dano6533
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Alrighty. I've heard of partial and full suspension. Which one would you recommend?

Execution-style long drop hanging is what I'm going for. If done right you're out instantly, and dead within the hour. There'll be links to detailed information over on the methods section of the forum.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Execution-style long drop hanging is what I'm going for. If done right you're out instantly, and dead within the hour. There'll be links to detailed information over on the methods section of the forum.
I'm not saying it CAN'T be done solo, but it will definitely be an accomplishment. Have you watched the movie Pierrepoint? I think it would be a good idea to watch that.