B

brokenbitch

Oct 25, 2023
I have frequent thoughts of suicide like multiple times in a day. I've made plans on how I am going off myself. A part of me wants to be helped and the other part doesn't. What shuld I do?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, deathsisarelief, Glenferd666 and 1 other person
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
When part of you wants to be helped, I think you should follow that part. Have you talked to anyone about how you're feeling, family or friends?

• Love
Reactions: deathsisarelief
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
What shuld I do?
First off
  • Encourage acts, ask for encouragement, or help anyone commit any acts.
    • Do not encourage, suggest, manipulate, coerce, or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide factual information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions.

Secondly, even if we're allowed to tell you what we think you should do, I don't think we should. It's your body, your choice. Only you get to decide on what you want to do. Suicide is a permanent decision so you must be the one deciding your path, not others. Though, I will say that if you have to ask others about what you should do then that's probably a sign that you should think more deeply about think. You should only attempt if you are certain that this is what you want.

• Hugs
Reactions: deathsisarelief and Glenferd666
B

brokenbitch

Oct 25, 2023
When part of you wants to be helped, I think you should follow that part. Have you talked to anyone about how you're feeling, family or friends?
Yes I have talked about this to my family, friends and psychiatrists. I was advised for admission because I attempted sucide 2x in a month. I'm currently getting help but I still feel helpless and hopeless even though I have a good support system.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deathsisarelief and Forever Sleep
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Yes I have talked about this to my family, friends and psychiatrists. I was advised for admission because I attempted sucide 2x in a month. I'm currently getting help but I still feel helpless and hopeless even though I have a good support system.
it's understandable how you're feeling, overwhelming at times. It may take time but let your support system help you and you do the best you can.