S

slumpy

Oct 30, 2023
I firmly believe that if I ctb my kids will become predisposed to heavy suicidal thoughts themselves later in life. Of course I do not want that for them.

If I die via OD (I don't 'do drugs) I firmly believe they will be predisposed to heavy drug use themselves.

I feel trapped here on earth because there seems to be literally no way to make it look like an accident.

I would give anything for one of you geniuses to come up with a way for me to leave this earth and it looking like an accident without drug use.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toobrokentofix
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Am not having children, its like a huge trap. One of my biggest fear is finding my child dying of suicide that would break me apart.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I mean, I think more so it's not that your method is genetic, but having a relative that commits suicide can cause depression in the loved ones left behind. Give your children healthy and long lasting coping skills, remind them everyday that you love and cherish them and CTB when they're adults. If they're children, it will definitely fuck with their minds, but if they're like 20, it will hurt them, but as long as they're living their own lives, happy and independent, they will be alright.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I firmly believe that if I ctb my kids will become predisposed to heavy suicidal thoughts themselves later in life. Of course I do not want that for them.

If I die via OD (I don't 'do drugs) I firmly believe they will be predisposed to heavy drug use themselves.

I feel trapped here on earth because there seems to be literally no way to make it look like an accident.

I would give anything for one of you geniuses to come up with a way for me to leave this earth and it looking like an accident without drug use.
I feel the same way. Trying to avoid Xmas but then my son is 17 mid January and I don't want to exist next year. I have seen something about exit bags but someone would have to remove all the evidence for it not to be obvious 🤔 Also, having been hospitalised for half of 2023 for being suicidal, I dont know if anyone will believe it accidental. Was thinking about swimming away into the sea. Should be able to get hypothermia pretty quickly in the sea this time of year. Idk. I am following this to get some ideas. Sorry you feel the same struggles. It really us ahit, when you feel desperate for peace and certain it will not come being alive

Reactions: slumpy