Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imalone

May 8, 2019
I can't get prescription drugs i don't have gun access, there is no hanging place for my in my parents house, are there ANY otc drugs i can take to ctb? Idc if i have to buy multiple kinds but is there any combo of nonprescription drugs i can get and how would i take them pls??

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
No, OTC drugs rarely end in death, that's why they're OTC.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Brink, Leshen and 5 others
BeforeIGo99

BeforeIGo99

Sep 20, 2020
This is my issue as well. No accessible means to kill myself.

Reactions: imalone
I

imalone

May 8, 2019
I can't get prescription drugs i don't have gun access, there is no hanging place for my in my parents house, are there ANY otc drugs i can take to ctb? Idc if i have to buy multiple kinds but is there any combo of nonprescription drugs i can get and how would i take them pls??
or sleeping pills? If i am under parents isurance and cant get appt to get pills how can i access them?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm afraid we're not here to help you end your life, only to support your decision either to do so, or a decision on giving life another try.

If somebody on this site does try to actively encourage you, please tell a moderator.

I'm sorry you feel down at present.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Brink, Ἡγησίας, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 6 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Overdosing pills is not a good way to CTB .Often results in multiple organ failures without being fatal .

Reactions: Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I'm afraid we're not here to help you end your life, only to support your decision either to do so, or a decision on giving life another try.

If somebody on this site does try to actively encourage you, please tell a moderator.

Information is not encouragement. Otherwise, why would there be so many guides and method megathreads in this forum?

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Ramirez, Lostandlooking and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
or sleeping pills? If i am under parents isurance and cant get appt to get pills how can i access them?

Sleeping pills are likely to fail as well.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and Lostandlooking
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

THANK YOU!!For speaking up about what sanctioned suicide is for. LOVE IT! I am here for comradery, help and to help other people. NOT to help someone end their life. Again THANK YOU for the timely thread. You are a great global family member!!:heart::hug:

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: DyingAlf, Sensei, RoyalSapphire and 3 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Information is not encouragement. Otherwise, why would there be so many guides and method megathreads in this forum?
Did I say that providing information equates to encouragement?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Sensei
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Just so you hear it from an additional voice... OTC drugs will not kill you. There are slight exceptions to that, but the death is nothing short of horrible so I can't mention them.

You should check out the methods resource for suggestions. The one thing I will address is you said there is no place to hang at your home. The world is full of trees.

Reactions: Lupgevif and vacant_n
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Encourage any acts, including suicide, or ask others for encouragement.
  • Do not encourage, manipulate, coerce or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions. Only request emotional support or factual information.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Lupgevif, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 6 others
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
In contrast to some other users, I would like to draw your attention to the tourniquet. All you need is a short piece of something that you can tie loosely around your neck. And a small stick

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tourniquet-method-guide.1203/

• Hmph!
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, VIBRITANNIA, whywere and 1 other person
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
again there are no OTC that will help you and most likely would lead to long term painful problems. There are ways available to everyone in the megathreads.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Encourage any acts, including suicide, or ask others for encouragement.
  • Do not encourage, manipulate, coerce or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions. Only request emotional support or factual information.
I'm pleased that my position is supported by the website itself, by members, by the law and indeed by any sensible standard of morality.

I'm not surprised that my first comment attracted a 'hmph!' reaction from a particular member, as they are the author of a thread that reasons that there should be no lower age limit for suicide.
I can link the thread if you wish, assuming it doesn't get deleted of course.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Sensei
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I'm not surprised that my first comment attracted a 'hmph!' reaction from a particular member, as they are the author of a thread that reasons that there should be no lower age limit for suicide.
I can link the thread if you wish, assuming it doesn't get deleted of course.
Yes, please

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Yes, please
It looks as though either you've deleted it, or you've activated a setting that prevents people from seeing your previous threads, if such a setting exists.

No matter though, because it is people like you who give innocent members of this site and indeed the website owners a bad name.
The thread you created was posted on the Instagram page of 'Stop Sanctioned Suicide', which I looked at following another member writing about 'fixthe26'.
Anyone can see this on Instagram and I have attached a picture below.

Please stop giving the owners of this site along with innocent members a bad name.

Screenshot 20200922 2011252

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, DyingAlf and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
If someone answers the OP's question in a way which makes ctb easier for them, is that the same as encouraging? Where to draw the line between providing information for a specific question, and encouraging?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Lupgevif, LetzteAusfahrt and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
THANK YOU so much. TOTALLY agree about giving the owners of this site AND ALL THE INNOCENT members a bad name. TOTALLY spot on period!!!!!!!!! If I remember correctly, may be wrong, did not Germany ban this site?? If Germany did.. gee I wonder what 1 of the reasons might have been???? Hummmm???

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, BipolarGuy and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If someone answers the OP's question in a way which makes ctb easier for them, is that the same as encouraging? Where to draw the line between providing information for a specific question, and encouraging?
That's my thought as well. We answer method questions every day and there is a resource of methods on the site. Why is it suddenly immoral to say there are other options?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Lupgevif and LetzteAusfahrt
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
If you can get large supplies of Amiltryptiline...search the forum for the recipe. It is available on prescription, and also online in some places. That is the only thing I have heard of that can be effective.

What about SN? That is the method most people on this forum speak of...

For me, I will use Amitryptiline, Carbon Monoxide (but in a tent) or Nembutal if I can get it. Or Fentanyl. You might need the dark web for the F.

Re the discussion, sharing methods doesn't constitute encouragement IMO. The main thing here is that nothing OTC will do the trick that I know of.
ps the Amitryptiline needs to be combined with Benzos (hard to get) and anti-emetics.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Lupgevif and Ghost2211
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm not sure there is a simple answer to be honest.
I am not able to provide a one size fits all answer. All I am able to say is that we must be guided by morality, the law and the website rules, while at the same time being mindful of the possibility that this information that is being provided may be being received by a young person.

PS: what happened to your profile pic!

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, whywere and 1 other person
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
It looks as though either you've deleted it, or you've activated a setting that prevents people from seeing your previous threads, if such a setting exists.

No matter though, because it is people like you who give innocent members of this site and indeed the website owners a bad name.
The thread you created was posted on the Instagram page of 'Stop Sanctioned Suicide', which I looked at following another member writing about 'fixthe26'.
Anyone can see this on Instagram and I have attached a picture below.

Please stop giving the owners of this site along with innocent members a bad name.

View attachment 45281
I'm sorry for you, but I never created a thread like this. And I certainly haven't deleted one either.

I've only created a single thread so far.

EDIT:
What you mean was not a thread from me. just an answer in a strange thread that asked for a minimum age for ctb

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
All I am able to say is that we must be guided by morality, the law and the website rules
I agree with guided by website rules and the law, but morality is a tricky one, as each person can have their own moral standards, their own ethical system, etc. I guess the law would ultimately trump any personal ethics though. Which is problematic when laws themselves can be immoral. But this is a can or worms
PS: what happened to your profile pic!
I was going to change it but haven't got round to it yet

Last edited:
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and Lupgevif
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
THANK YOU so much. TOTALLY agree about giving the owners of this site AND ALL THE INNOCENT members a bad name. TOTALLY spot on period!!!!!!!!! If I remember correctly, may be wrong, did not Germany ban this site?? If Germany did.. gee I wonder what 1 of the reasons might have been???? Hummmm???
I agree.
This website is a useful resource for being able to talk about emotions openly, uninhibited.
Other 'depression forums' (as they call themselves) do not allow even this due to fear of 'triggering' others.

The handful of bad apples on this site risk ruining the availability of an open forum.
As you say, this site has already been banned in Germany.
I'm sorry for you, but I never created a thread like this. And I certainly haven't deleted one either.

I've only created a single thread so far.
So someone at 'stop sanctioned suicide' is picking on you by posting stuff under your name. They're bullying you.
Is that what you're saying...?
A screenshot of the thread/comment from you is in one of my comments above.
EDIT:
What you mean was not a thread from me. just an answer in a strange thread that asked for a minimum age for ctb

Beside the point.
Comment or thread, you still wrote it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELL!! After having been on here for a few months and getting, so far, 116 loves, 215 likes and 125 hugs, I LOVE IT that I finally got 2 HMPHs on here!!!LOVE IT and THANK YOU, becasue ANYONE who thinks that there should be no age limit is HMPH!!!!!!! Like I said and someone else agreed with me, Germany has this site BANNED and I DO NOT want other countries, I am in the U.S, to also ban this site so I and everyone else cannot use it.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I'm not sure there is a simple answer to be honest.
I am not able to provide a one size fits all answer. All I am able to say is that we must be guided by morality, the law and the website rules, while at the same time being mindful of the possibility that this information that is being provided may be being received by a young person.
You know for sure that this page is public. Anyone can read the information. Even minors. Do you want to delete the whole website now?

You speak of morals, laws and rules. None of this is hurt by giving the OP advice that it is better to choose some other method than swallowing any medication that will damage the body for life.

On the contrary, I consider it my moral duty to help this person. Without help, she is likely to commit an act of desperation that may have dire consequences for her continued existence. And I don't mean death, guaranteed.

How do you know how old the OP is? That it is a young person.
Beside the point.
Comment or thread, you still wrote it.
And I stand by what I've written !

Either you report my post now and I will be banned, or you stop giving public moral sermons.

One could think that you are also a hidden pro-lifer ubd published my post on Instagram yourself

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Leshen, Lupgevif and 3 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
You know for sure that this page is public. Anyone can read the information. Even minors. Do you want to delete the whole website now?

You speak of morals, laws and rules. None of this is hurt by giving the OP advice that it is better to choose some other method than swallowing any medication that will damage the body for life.

On the contrary, I consider it my moral duty to help this person. Without help, she is likely to commit an act of desperation that may have dire consequences for her continued existence. And I don't mean death, guaranteed.

How do you know how old the OP is? That it is a young person.
Allow me to try to fix your moral compass as best I can.

How do I know that the OP is a young person?
I don't. That's my point.
Do you not understand what I'm saying?
If a young person is at risk, you assume it *might* be a young person in order to protect them, rather than assume it is not.

Your reasoning is based on it would be better for the person to die rather than be severely disabled.
Perhaps this is true, who am I to say.
But arguing about degrees of disability is beside the point.
You posted a comment, picture above, that clearly said that there should be no age limit at all on the availability of suicide. I find this repulsive.
This website is a peer to peer support forum, not a pro-death cult. If you wish to start one of those please go elsewhere.

Obviously I don't think the website should be deleted. Just read what I wrote above.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and whywere
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Why don't we ask all the questions the Samaritans sometimes gently ask? I am saying this kind of seriously and kind of tongue in cheek. Should we ask health and safety questions of everyone that posts for help?!

OP, if you don't mind me asking:

1) Have you tried talking therapy?
2) Have you seen your doctor?
3) Do your parents know how you feel? Why or why not? Are they taking good care of you or not so much?

Usually, the Samaritans are non-judgemental and they are amazing, but occasionally they are pro-lifers which annoys me a little so I get off the phone. I speak to them once a day and tell them how much I want to die, and they listen beautifully and help with my issue of the day too. I love them and I must leave them some money if I CTB. No-one else wants to listen to me...

Lots of us have tried therapy and medication, but for those of us that haven't, they can be life-changing. For those of us that have tried all of it and for many years, not so much. So, OP, have you tried the above? It's a horrible, desperate situation to be in and I wish all of us could have some time out from mental illness and/or a peaceful solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Allow me to try to fix your moral compass as best I can.

How do I know that the OP is a young person?
I don't. That's my point.
Do you not understand what I'm saying?
If a young person is at risk, you assume it *might* be a young person in order to protect them, rather than assume it is not.

Your reasoning is based on it would be better for the person to die rather than be severely disabled.
Perhaps this is true, who am I to say.
But arguing about degrees of disability is beside the point.
You posted a comment, picture above, that clearly said that there should be no age limit at all on the availability of suicide. I find this repulsive.
This website is a peer to peer support forum, not a pro-death cult. If you wish to start one of those please go elsewhere.

Obviously I don't think the website should be deleted. Just read what I wrote above.
So that everyone knows the correct facts, here is the said thread from which my post was copied

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/minimum-age-for-ctb.48743/

Status
Not open for further replies.