• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LaughingandSmiling

May 12, 2018
The Blue Whale Challenge was a game that allegedly cocered teens and young adults into killing themselves by jumping.

More recently there's a terrifying Momo game that seems to try and do the same things.

Anyone have more information or opinions on any suicide games? I'm morbidly curious, not thinking of one as a method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap

Aug 6, 2018
Why the fuck did you have to tell me about the Momo thing, I looked it up and now I'll never sleep again.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, LaughingandSmiling and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I can't say much about the Blue Whale challenge because it's mostly speculation but Momo is just a hoax, as far as I can tell. Momo is basically an art project. Someone else is using pictures of her because it's scary and is messing with people. Apprently you can contact that person via whatsapp and you'll receive gore and disturbing images in response.

This video explains it very well.

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=0jLuF0OQZ-g

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
L

LaughingandSmiling

May 12, 2018
I don't know how to edit my post so I'm saying now don't look up Momo unless you never want to sleep again.

A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
Why the fuck did you have to tell me about the Momo thing, I looked it up and now I'll never sleep again.

))) momo is fucking fake bot. I called her to 3 numbers. She did not answer.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Interesting I did not know about the Momo challenge until right now. I researched it also those 3 phone numbers just a bot from what it seems. Just a hoax.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Tiburcio
L

LaughingandSmiling

May 12, 2018
I agree that Momo is a hoax perpetuated by some sick fucker.What about blue whale? That seemed like more. The inventor of the game pled guilty to "inciting sixteen teenage girls to commit suicide."

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Momo is the monster that should've been in The Grudge

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, mattwitt and 1 other person
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
I said that when I was shown 2 girls 1 cup.
But it never happened, I like sleep too much.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 1964dodge, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
I don't know how to edit my post so I'm saying now don't look up Momo unless you never want to sleep again.
you want something gory go to best gore .com it has everything from accidents to suicides and it's real I won't tell you about what you see for suicide by putting your head on the track you guess what happen or go look lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Fucking loving it and Lifeisatrap