• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi did anyone find that sanctioned s site went down yesterday. ? Are there any other forums like this if something happens to this site? Thanks

Reactions: LastFlowers, Deadgirl, Halo13 and 1 other person
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Is there a chance that a site of this nature would be shit down?

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Who knows. Sites like these tend to go down randomly. Either way the research on sodium nitrite founded this forum. Without it this forum woudn't be as popular as it is.

maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
Just a thought, if this site were to be shut down, is there a backup plan/website ready for us to migrate to?

Reactions: LastFlowers, Vivian, Halo13 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hi did anyone find that sanctioned s site went down yesterday. ? Are there any other forums like this if something happens to this site? Thanks
Yes to SS going down. Sorry I did not check the only other site I know of. This is not the first time SS has had issues...smile...not to worry.
Possible, but unlikely. This site can easily be used to stop the flow of means, ie. ( Meto., Sn, etc.) for us to get where we need to go. Guarantee that SS is tracked. Try using the Tor browser, and you will see what I mean.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Halo13
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Ok. Be great if there was a backup forum or group somewhere. Thanks
Thanks. Any idea what info on sn will be? Is it proving popular then?

Yes life if you can but if insurmountable physical or other issues that can't be fixed suffering pointlessly is of no value. To just blindly say life at all cost is cruel. If there was any humanity there would be legal routes. X

Last edited:
Reactions: intheend and LastFlowers