• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fallen

Fallen

Jan 22, 2019
It feels strange to know that I can ctb. While I don't have any immediate plans, knowing that I can do it is somewhat comforting. Kinda like "I don't really care how much worse things can get, I could just kill myself tomorrow." And this way of thinking kept me going for a quite a while. I guess it's kinda like the more morbid version of "I should live another day because tomorrow could be better."

Reactions: therhydler, 21Neberg, leaps and 2 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
True but this thought comes with many unwanted side effects. Like brain fog, low energy, no motivation, clumsiness etc..
Knowing you can take the easy way out will have the above mentioned effects.

Ideally one does not think about CTB at all and fight which will strengthen one's character and body.

Reactions: leaps, Fallen and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
It gives me a sense of control

Reactions: therhydler, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
gnrluver0105

gnrluver0105

Nov 25, 2018
"The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night."
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pulpit2018, therhydler and 2 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I love it, and I know I'm going to attempt one day. It's the solution to all my problems and I can't wait to be dead.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler