tmcglone25

tmcglone25

May 10, 2020
Hi all. I have just been diagnosed with atypical trigeminal neuralgia, which is the more unusual form of the disease that causes excruciating facial pain and is known as "the suicide disease." It is the most painful disease known to man and is extremely rare. This is not the only condition that I have. I guess my question is, why does god allow so many good people to suffer while so many scumbags are allowed to live in prosperity? Also, when is the debreather going to be available? That would be a game changer.

I hope the end of my life comes soon because damn, I have not been dealt a good set of cards. And I'm not even 25.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Buffy5120, Deleted member 17331 and 8 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
That sucks. I hope you can atleast alleviate the pain a bit.

4 years ago i had random pain start in left side of the head. Thought its toithache but no dentistry removed pain. Its going all the way from jaw, cheeks, ear, eye, scalp. And it fucking hurts. Neverending all day long. For a year. I ate painkillers like candies bit none helped. A year after husband somehiw helped me and it stoped. 2 days ago it restarted. Thought it was same toothache but I can feel it throb behind eye and ear. Always. 10 painkillers in 2 days. Im not sure what to do but it adds up to me wanting to ctb for sure.

Iwish you luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and tmcglone25
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I have had mouth pain off and on for a few years. It appears I got lucky because I think it was a side effect of one of my meds. I still have some pain, but nothing like it was. I ate acetaminophen and got some relief. If it had kept up, not sure where I would be. Probably toothless, because it's messed my teeth up, too.

I'm sorry this is something you have to deal with. Has acupuncture been suggested? I have a friend who had this - I'm not sure what he was able to do that finally gave him some relief. I'll check it out and pass it on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
that sounds like such a horrible condition, I'm so sorry that you have to deal with it while being so young. life is really unfair.

have you tried any medication for it? I know that this is a very subjective condition and many people can't find anything that helps them, but I've read that gabapentinoids like pregabalin and gabapentin can help alleviate some of the pain for some people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
If god existed he would not have allowed so much suffering and injustice to exist. Even if some supreme entity exists, it doesn't care about tiny specks on a small rock in space, don't worry.

Reactions: Ybother, rhiino, tmcglone25 and 1 other person