• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
I saw a video of that guy that made a video about the forum, and he made it seem so scary and all that. But idk, this all just seems so normal, and more like im being heard rather than being "pushed into suicide". People here understand all this and if I say anything like that irl it would sound so disturbing. :/

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i mean, to be fair, you can get links to deadly products pretty easily... but you'll also be told how hard it is to have a peaceful death, how ypu should make sure you're 100% certain, and so forth.
i mean, hell, i got told i should wait until i'm a little older (18 right now) and am now half-considering taking that advice just as easily as i got the link to SN X)

BlackWednesday

BlackWednesday

Student
Oct 18, 2022
The point of this forum isn't to promote suicide but to give suicidal people a place they can talk openly which is not possible elsewhere. Pro-lifers like Tentacrul think that if someone is suicidal then you should automatically try to talk them out of it, not realising that this attitude creates the very stigma that drives people here.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really should be something that is viewed as being normal, because I believe that in a world as hellish as this wishing for suicide is perfectly logical, I see it as always being preferable to not exist, as in death there are no problems and suffering, one can only be harmed by existence. I don't care how others view this subject and if they want to delude themselves that "life is a gift", then they can enjoy being tortured by old age.

Pro lifers are just insane and irrational in general, it's just wrong to want to force others to suffer just because they value something so worthless as life. We are all destined to die anyway, so to me it makes sense wanting to take control over when I exit, so the reality is that therefore there could never be anything wrong with suicide. Only life is the disturbing thing instead, as with existence comes unlimited potential to be tortured.

Last edited:
Storyteller

Storyteller

A story that has been left untold
Mar 22, 2023
I saw a video of that guy that made a video about the forum, and he made it seem so scary and all that. But idk, this all just seems so normal, and more like im being heard rather than being "pushed into suicide". People here understand all this and if I say anything like that irl it would sound so disturbing. :/
I think Tantacrul made it sound so bad so that people wouldn't even consider checking this site or ctb. Understandable, you want to save lives but can it be done?
I found SaSu through his video and being relatively strong minded, seek out this site to see things myself. And what I found doesn't match up with what he said, not to such extent. People here really just sharing their thoughts and those who seek ways to ctb are already decided that, nobody forces them. He doesn't realize the last point, again found this site through his video and gonna carry on with ending my life regardless because the decision is mine. I've already weight the pros and cons about living on and came to the conclusion.
After all, even if he and people in comment section advising seeking for help, where is the guarantee that actual help will come? In the short term maybe but your mind can spiral down to depressive state again. And you can't fully recover from some things, you'll still be a bit broken if not more.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
It's simple, people who have or previously had suicidal thoughts are not only more sympathetic to others with similar feelings, I feel like said people are also just more sympathetic in general.

But in pro-sufferers' eyes, god forbid anyone who tries to get relief through a premature death. I'd love to see them get a debilitated illness or injury and see how they feel like after that.

CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
People love to make suicide look terrible, when in reality, it's a way to (sometimes) peacefully make it to the afterlife on your own accord.

umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
People here understand all this and if I say anything like that irl it would sound so disturbing. :/
Anyone who hasn't confronted suicide or had it in their head for a while are less decensitized to the concept, to them it's like the ultimate taboo, but for a lot of people on here it's just the daily life.
It is a bit weird to imagine a life where i don't think about it daily, even weirder to think there was a time when I myself didn't.

While I'm not "pro-suicide" I think that video falls into the trap that so many others do when talking about it which is a complete lack of empathy for those facing it while pretending to care. More often than not you'll hear "it's never an option" but never alternatives other than continuing to suffer

Reactions: Krobo
N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
I think Tantacrul made it sound so bad so that people wouldn't even consider checking this site or ctb. Understandable, you want to save lives but can it be done?

What does "saving a life" even mean? Like 100% of people who have ever lived aren't going to die. It's literally meaningless, everybody is going to die, I don't see why suicide should be different than cancer or heart attack or anything else.