• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
thinking of doing it after a therapist appt as a big fuck you. thoughts

Reactions: Circles
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
My thoughts are that you are a selfish prick.

LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
I plan to ctb tomorrow, and I coincidentally have a therapist appointment, so I understand the gesture.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
naaaahhhhhhhh who cares about us

Nobody. But people should care about the truck driver who will be scarred forever. He didn't do anything to you

Reactions: Asta, Zhuk0v, Kaladin and 4 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I wouldn't cause of how extremely painful it'd be to be crushed under tires smearing your body and guts all across the pavement like a bug. There's no guarantee that the way you jump under or in front of the truck that'll kill you instantly. Besides burning alive this is my biggest no no cause the pain would be unimaginable. Plus I'd say it would scar the drivers life and the people who see your corpse cause of how bloody and brutal it is. Look on ync and find a video of the act, it's not pretty.

Reactions: Life+me=error, GeorgeJL and Chalken
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I read a story where a lady was hit by a truck and dragged a few blocks. Her spine was shattered in 3 places. By some "luck" it stayed in one place so that she was able to get surgery and survive with rehab and no permanent paralysis. However the damage was so bad that if any of the severed areas were moved (easily the case while being dragged) the broken vertebrae could have severed her nerves causing permanent paralysis. You don't want that ending.

Last edited:
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
No what Santiago said, spare the poor truck driver that inevitable PTSD

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Nobody. But people should care about the truck driver who will be scarred forever. He didn't do anything to you
he's ran over more than us i bet.

also literally no money for sn anyways sp our hands are tied. don't care anymore.