• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pillower

May 12, 2023
jumping under a train is fucking brutal, i dont want to try it

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Please reconsider. This is a really brutal method. There are too many things that can go wrong, ranging from permanent infury which would greatly inhibit your way to CTB in the future to being caught as, depending on where you are from, these areas can be more controlled than you think. Even if you somehow attempt to touch electrified rails or be within 9m of electrified lines I would not recommend as this is more likely to result in injury.

There is a bit of a flood of suicide fetishists from chat today but I hope you can make the right choice.

There is a paper with a PDF you can download about this. It's not THAT clean in this case. Discalmer: Contains decapitated body images.

It could be more reliable provided you can stay in place and get to the tracks but how likely that is - I do not know, compared to jumping in front which must be done at a very precise moment which is unlikely for most people to pull off. The thing to take into account is that statistics on this method fall foul of disguised homocides.
I don't usually look at these type photos. Just have to say in my mind I wondered what it must be like to see a headless body drive by.

Last edited: