• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

randomexplorer6193

Jan 17, 2024
I am going through divorce and it has taking allot of toll on me, i have sourced SN and already tested it.

I have been depressed for almost 5 years now and its becoming hard day by day.

I never thought my wife will divorce me. So i have planned to CTB

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring suffering like that but anyway I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
I wish you good luck, But is it the only reason? Like who is your wife that deserve CTB.
Someone that leaves me doesn't deserve anything let alone ctb...

R

randomexplorer6193

Jan 17, 2024
I wish you good luck, But is it the only reason? Like who is your wife that deserve CTB.
Someone that leaves me doesn't deserve anything let alone ctb...
I feel deceived by her and i feel nobody else will marry me again. thats the only reason.

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
I feel deceived by her and i feel nobody else will marry me again. thats the only reason.
This is the Borderline talking, it isn't you. What evidence is there that no one else will marry you? You're getting a divorce, so why is it important to focus on marrying another person now? I apologise if I misunderstood, but that's the impression I got from your post, and this comment in your thread.

Perhaps you're not used to being on your own, but you will adjust, it takes time for those that have been used to being around someone a while, everyday, and that's completely understandable.

How did she deceive you?

I do understand wanting to end your life, because of Borderline. I have it myself so I get that, but ending your life, because of what you said (this particular quote), shouldn't be the answer.

R

randomexplorer6193

Jan 17, 2024
This is the Borderline talking, it isn't you. What evidence is there that no one else will marry you? You're getting a divorce, so why is it important to focus on marrying another person now? I apologise if I misunderstood, but that's the impression I got from your post, and this comment in your thread.

Perhaps you're not used to being on your own, but you will adjust, it takes time for those that have been used to being around someone a while, everyday, and that's completely understandable.

How did she deceive you?

I do understand wanting to end your life, because of Borderline. I have it myself so I get that, but ending your life, because of what you said (this particular quote), shouldn't be the answer.
Well you are right I am not used to being on my own.

She married me with context that she will help me with my depression but 3 years down the line I am here alone, struggling with life.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
Anyone who's never suffered from depression doesn't understand the pain in the mind. I wish you the best, and peace no matter how you find it.

Reactions: LunarLight
MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
Well you are right I am not used to being on my own.

She married me with context that she will help me with my depression but 3 years down the line I am here alone, struggling with life.
I don't understand how that is deceitful, but I do know that Borderline can distort our perception of others, ourselves, and the world, so perhaps that is what is going on here.

I know it's really painful, I understand the struggle. But I do think it is also worth taking some time to reflect on this, and try to understand that you can't expect a loved one to take on that responsibility alone.

Most of the population cannot help others with mental health, including mental health professionals, so why was your wife expected to? Yes you took vows, but it doesn't mean it's just down to your wife to help you - do you know what I mean?

It's important to try to view things from others perspective, too. I bet she found it incredibly difficult to try to help you. You know yourself it's really hard to suffer like this

Perhaps you need some time to yourself, to better understand yourself, and find ways to be by yourself, and help yourself - if you want to help yourself, that is. I know not everyone wants help, but you sound like you do.

I hope your pain eases a little, even if it's just for a little while

I wish you the best

thelazyegg

thelazyegg

Mar 25, 2024
One in five suicides involve intimate partner problems. This is no joke. Please take OP's pain seriously, it is very common.
My boyfriend was going through a really rough divorce (we met after they separated already), and he took his life in September. It is very serious. He had 2 little girls and he still went through with taking his life. 😞 If his gonna-be-ex-wife allowed me to ever have a conversation with them, I would reassure them over and over how much he loved them and talked about them and how they were his world. They were always more than enough for him. He struggled so much with himself, and his gonna-be-ex-wife cheated on him and emotionally abused him (blamed her cheating for him being autistic and blaming him because their oldest daughter ((8 years old)) was autistic. She was a nightmare to him.

He took his life right after meeting with her and the kids in the park. I know she threatened something with the divorce that made him feel trapped and in the moment, he believed it meant it was his time. He had money, friends, family, me, all kinds of support-but he suffered so much that it wasn't enough for his pain. I wish I could say I was enough in that moment, but his pain was just so great. I wish him peace every day and hope he got what he wanted.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
sorry to hear that im going through the same thing. Divorce is the worst thing and you never see yourself going through it until it happens.

• Aww..
Reactions: bipbapbop