390mg caffeine per cup and free refills. the perfect way to die

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: reiII, silentcicada, psp3000 and 8 others
cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
i so wish i knew these existed when i briefly was in the US. got panera once if only i knew... (not for a ctb method obviously meming) but i want to be turbo caffeinated like that

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I don't think that is the reliable way to do go tbh and the side effects would be horrendous

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
With that much caffeine I would still be shaking for a day after I die from it. Also, I would be racing like a piss horse.

Reactions: Fulminare and LeperGnome
leftvoid

leftvoid

Dec 8, 2023
I mean... you could try. I had a friend who almost died from a caffeine overdose so it's possible but definitely not reliable lol

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Although two people died using this lemonade but it's not guaranteed as the two have medical issues. I'm not going to lie, I did think about it to see my luck but I doubt it still in their menu

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I didn't know a person could die from too much caffeine. This is new to me. I'd like to try this lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
i so wish i knew these existed when i briefly was in the US. got panera once if only i knew... (not for a ctb method obviously meming) but i want to be turbo caffeinated like that

Although two people died using this lemonade but it's not guaranteed as the two have medical issues. I'm not going to lie, I did think about it to see my luck but I doubt it still in their menu

The caffeine in their drinks is guarana which is easily available..

It's still on the menu but like you said, super unreliable just like any other OD though. The second death honestly seems a little sus since it was so soon after the first.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
The caffeine in their drinks is guarana which is easily available..

It's still on the menu but like you said, super unreliable just like any other OD though. The second death honestly seems a little sus since it was so soon after the first.
Agreed, they try to take advantage of the opportunity to make money out of anything. I'm going to get tomorrow and after tomorrow and will let you know how I feel!

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Poking around the webs it sounds like pure concentrated caffeine supplements would be more effective getting the high dosage, but the references they had were to accidental od.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I believe OP is suggesting this method because it's amusing and not because it's easy and reliable. These replies lmao

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore, doormat25, BrainShower and 2 others
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Imagine if all of Panera Bread is a front and their real motive is to sell drinks intended to kill so that we can have easy access to suicide.

In some sort of twisted way, Panera Bread is the most based corporation.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, doormat25, BrainShower and 2 others
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
not gonna lie, as someone with heart issues, I am kinda tempted to finally try some. drinking a regular can of monster at a normal person's pace already makes me feel like I'm dying lmao. if they didn't dig into my phone history, id probably get the max payout from my insurance and accidental death for my ma lol

not to like... sound contradictory... but it's irresponsible to make a drink have that much caffeine and allow refills. I worked at a coffee shop and we had a cutoff for how much we would serve someone. I'm pretty sure the one time a guy went around our cutoff on purpose and had 9+ shots of espresso in extra strength cold brew, someone got carted away in an ambulance in the food court later, and I'm almost certain it was that guy. id hate to be the reason he has to be hospitalized.

I know I'm here and all for helping people figure out their best way to ctb but like. I'm not a corporation selling yummy drinks lmao

Reactions: straydog and NumbItAll
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
I don't think that is the reliable way to do go tbh and the side effects would be horrendous
yeah but i'd go down in history as the girl who killed herself with panera bread's charged lemonade

Reactions: BrainShower and flowers in the mist
nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
It'd be a tasty way to go for sure! Now I want lemonade... In all seriousness though, it's likely not a good idea and doesn't sound like a very comfortable way to CTB.

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
It'd be a tasty way to go for sure! Now I want lemonade... In all seriousness though, it's likely not a good idea and doesn't sound like a very comfortable way to CTB.
skill issue

Reactions: BrainShower, Abyssal, WonderingSoul and 1 other person
flowers in the mist

flowers in the mist

dances with demons
Aug 19, 2023
You would go down as a legend.

Reactions: BrainShower and Abyssal
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Surely you'd want something more dignified right? Being debased online as a meme after death doesn't sound like a great final moment

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Those people who say SaSu has changed for the worse are wrong. Clearly this is the ultimate evolution of the forum.

Reactions: BrainShower
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
390mg caffeine per cup and free refills. the perfect way to die
there was (or is) a sasu member who tried to ctb by consuming way more mg of caffeine (pill form). They were just sick for a few days. It is incredibly different per person how they react to such amounts so it's unreliable at best.

edit: definitely didn't realize this was a joke lol ><

jan28

jan28

Aug 11, 2023
Mix in some vodka, mix in some cherry kool-aid flavouring, CTB via makeshift Four Loko

silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
Dying from a heart attack doesn't sound particularly alluring, but if it tastes good I might consider it lol

reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
breakcore song names be like