• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Just interested to know.... let's talk about OD!

I have decided to kill myself by partial suspension hanging, but I'm still interested in learning more about my other options. Partly by curiosity.

I would like more information about overdosing. Especially about Heroin- and Fentanyl-OD.

I while ago I heard that suicide by Heroin OD was the best way, but later I learned that this was true only if you're a junkie. A junkie would just fall a sleep and be gone. But for the rest of us a Heroin OD will be miserable and painfull. The reason for this is that Heroin is so strong and potent that you have to work up a tolerance for it.

So... is the same true for Fentanyl? As far as I understand Fentanyl is just as strong and deadly as Heroin?

I ask these questions out of morbid curiosity i think. Buying them would be a crime and I don't want to break the law. For several reasons.

But the main question is: If a person who doesn't use drugs ODs on Heroin or Fentanyl, will it be painfull?

And what is the best choice for suicide-OD: Heroin or Fentanyl?

Last edited:
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018

Fentanyl. Buy at least 20 milligrams to be safe and DO IT RIGHT I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF

Reactions: VanHeineken
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
The biggest problem afaik regarding heroin and fentanyl OD is finding a reliable source of quality heroin/fentanyl. If you take a quantity of unknown purity, you run the risk of not taking enough and leaving yourself with more physical problems than you started out with. Having either a reliable supplier or a method of testing therefore is key I think..

Reactions: mrscat, VanHeineken and Gumby
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
How do I consume fentanyl? By syringe only?

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
How do I consume fentanyl? By syringe only?

Answer: Patch, inject or pills.

In many cases, the mode of administration may play a role in how much of the drug is actually delivered to the individual's system. For instance, taking a drug orally typically results in less of the drug entering a person's system than snorting or injecting it. Moreover, snorting or injecting opiate drugs results in their actions being experienced far more quickly than taking them orally.

Expert says the drug is 100 times more potent than morphine.

Fentanyl is a very lethal drug and certainly a good choice if you have access to it. There are a numerous documented deaths from fentanyl.

Reactions: VanHeineken
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
So fentanyl comes in several forms? Bot in pills, powder and fluid? What is the original form if there's any?

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
So fentanyl comes in several forms? Bot in pills, powder and fluid? What is the original form if there's any?

For medical purposes, fentanyl comes in the form of lollipops, trans-dermal patches, tablets, lozenges, nasal sprays and is injected intravenously in hospitals. Fentanyl is also produced as a powder.

Its possible to extract the drug from the patches and inject it, ingest it or smoke it.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
I while ago I heard that suicide by Heroin OD was the best way, but later I learned that this was true only if you're a junkie. A junkie would just fall a sleep and be gone. But for the rest of us a Heroin OD will be miserable and painfull. The reason for this is that Heroin is so strong and potent that you have to work up a tolerance for it.

This is obviously quite untrue. Building up a tolerance is exactly what makes a dose that would be lethal for a "newbie" non-lethal for a seasoned user. In terms of potency, heroin is obviously more deadly to newbies than to junkies.

It's possible that a suicidal newbie might feel some anguish before they nod off, because it's a new experience, and because they know they didn't inject it "just" for a high. But once you're unconscious, you're unconscious.

So... is the same true for Fentanyl? As far as I understand Fentanyl is just as strong and deadly as Heroin?

I ask these questions out of morbid curiosity i think. Buying them would be a crime and I don't want to break the law. For several reasons.

But the main question is: If a person who doesn't use drugs ODs on Heroin or Fentanyl, will it be painfull?

I know someone who was a habitual user of heroin and who tried to commit suicide by OD. He failed and was told by the medical professionals afterwards that most such attempts fail, and that the more common outcome is irreversible brain damage due to hypoxia.

Because fentanyl is so strong, it is the deadlier of the two. The rate of accidental death is higher than with regular heroin.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
This is what happens if your heroin OD goes wrong.

Warning: this video makes me shiver.
It should be illegal to keep a human alive in that state.

The scare of being "rescued" is my worst fear.
Never OD without a backup method and make sure not to be found before you are dead.

Reactions: StarDust
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'd say Fentanyl is the better choice for suicide. Very small amounts of it are lethal. It was my method before I stumbled across N.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Never OD without a backup method and make sure not to be found before you are dead.

His parents are being extremely selfish.

Reactions: HannibalLector, StarDust and Dead_Inside
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018

NOPE!!! They should have let him go....GD that is FUBAR! And what is scary is no one knows if he is still all there in his mind...just because the rest of the body does not react doesn't mean he doesn't have locked in syndrome. CRUEL.

Reactions: HannibalLector
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Dude you need just 1200 mg of opiates to do it. They will give out as much as 180mg a day to people so you do the math. Opiate highs are great. You just drift off into oblivion. Just get an mri of your back. You are sure to have a herniated disc somewhere. Go to pain management and cry of excruciating pain and you'll come out with something. It's just like seeing a shrink. I have plenty of meds stockpiled in my house to OD with all the different doctors I have seen. Only thing holding me back is a lawsuit I am filing.

Reactions: shadow11