• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
i remember when i tried to swallow a fuck load of hand sanatizer lmao. then followed it up with nail polish remover. dont even think ive puked so much in my life

Reactions: ActualLesbian, dysfunctional, Giraffey and 2 others
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
i remember when i tried to swallow a fuck load of hand sanatizer lmao. then followed it up with nail polish remover. dont even think ive puked so much in my life

Well it seems like methanol is absorbed through the skin so I guess we don't need to swallow it then? The alternative method would be to just take a bath in the stuff and as a added bonus it'll make cleanup a bit easier for the police.

• Wow
Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, ActualLesbian, illbeinthegarage and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Well it seems like methanol is absorbed through the skin so I guess we don't need to swallow it then? The alternative method would be to just take a bath in the stuff and as a added bonus it'll make cleanup a bit easier for the police.
Take a bath in it?! My lady bits are cringing at the very thought Haha

Reactions: ActualLesbian, Brokenwithbpd, illbeinthegarage and 3 others
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
Take a bath in it?! My lady bits are cringing at the very thought Haha

Ouch, you'd have to wrap half of your body in clingfilm like an exhibitionist Egyptian mummy.

I'm cringing even thinking of ingesting those chemicals... The worst part of that is when such severe (often projectile) vomiting has begun, it can be extremely difficult to stop even with combinations of the strongest of antiemetics available...

Reactions: illbeinthegarage and Isadeth
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
An alcoholic man in India was unable to buy alcohol. Instead he accidentally died when he ingested sanitizer hoping it would give the same kick as his alcohol.

Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, Chameleons31, illbeinthegarage and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
An alcoholic man in India was unable to buy alcohol. Instead he accidentally died when he ingested sanitizer hoping it would give the same kick as his alcohol.
I think that if he was an alcoholic, his liver would be in pretty bad condition so maybe that's why hand sanitiser killed him because his body just couldn't take it

Reactions: ActualLesbian, illbeinthegarage and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Should've went with mouthwash instead

Reactions: illbeinthegarage
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Nah, I don't think it's possible.