• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PurPurAstie

PurPurAstie

Mar 29, 2023
i heard that you should only jump from 10th floor or higher, and considering i even have snow below i definitely will fuck up.
i won't be under the influence, so muscles are pretty tense, also will try to squeeze my body as much as possible.
i know that you shouldn't land on your feet, so front or skull?
i don't have buildings higher than 5th floor, since i live on north.
should i still try to fall(and please tell more instructions, like if i should run to gain speed before falling) or choose something else, if so, what else should i do?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
No, you'll likely just hurt yourself and live, good chance of permanent damage.

Reactions: PurPurAstie
Upvote 0
PurPurAstie

PurPurAstie

Mar 29, 2023
No, you'll likely just hurt yourself and live, good chance of permanent damage.
i'd still need another method then...i thought of gas but i won't be able to get around my guardians to even bring the tank with helium into the house without suspicion. also would really want to do it now or as soon as possible. idk what to do

Upvote 0
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
'd still need another method then...i thought of gas but i won't be able to get around my guardians to even bring the tank with helium into the house without suspicion. also would really want to do it now or as soon as possible. idk what to do

I'm researching full suspension

Reactions: PurPurAstie
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No don't do it not only will you survive but you will endup very damaged. It should atleast be 10 floor high

Upvote 0
ROSESARENTCUTE

ROSESARENTCUTE

Dec 20, 2021
If you land on the ground head first, why not? People have died from less height and survived from higher. So, I guess it's pretty much RNG.

Upvote 0
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
Lets be real, there is indeed a good chance that you'll fall on your head, but you have to be practical - your survival instinct will almost surely kick in and you'll probably end up with some permanent injuries.

Upvote 0
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
5 floors with snow at the bottom? I'd say chances are you may survive with awful injuries. But, some people fall off a ladder and die. In fact, someone in my state died recently from a 5 floor drop, though they were not trying to CTB) So it's possible, but do you want to risk being paralyzed for only a possible chance of death? There's only two heights nearby me. One is over ten floors, but still too risky for me (I'd like to be very high to increase odds substantially). At least if you jump over water you'll likely drown so even if you survive the impact, the water will finish the job.

Upvote 0