• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
A woman collapsed and died when staying as an inpatient at a private mental hospital after medical staff noted she had been drinking excessive amounts of water, an inquest has heard.

This is happening over and over! Death can be very close without planning! I'm going to drink a lot of water in my day off like a lot hopefully it work for me too..

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The odds of this killing you are next to none. People who die from this die from electrolyte shifts that cannot be replicated from person to person easily. It comes down to your baseline electrolyte levels as well as your body's ability to tell you to stop. Most people's body's will send alarm signals saying "hey this is too much water, things are getting off in here" and you start to throw up before you can drink any more. Or your body will compensate for the extra water and you will just pee it all out, you electrolytes get thrown off temporarily, and then they go back to normal once you're done. There is reason you don't often hear about this and it makes headlines when it does happen because it is so rare.

Invisible 73

Invisible 73

Jun 22, 2019
Like, how much water? Cause I drink tons of water everyday, all day. Because I'm so darn thirsty all the time from all the same meds

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
You're right but it happened to at least 3 women this year! Death can happen all the sudden due to a very stupid reason like the guy who choked from his hamburger he just died so I guess it's accidental when someone time to go it will happen regardless to the cause.
Like, how much water? Cause I drink tons of water everyday, all day. Because I'm so darn thirsty all the time from all the same meds
lol I don't know how much but I think too much that makes the organs to stop working it's like too much water poison the body! It's not popular way for suicide but it's poss

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
You're right but it happened to at least 3 women this year! Death can happen all the sudden due to a very stupid reason like the guy who choked from his hamburger he just died so I guess it's accidental when someone time to go it will happen regardless to the cause.
People die every day from every cause you can think of. Unfortunately trying this would be like throwing shit at the walk and hoping it sticks. Three people in four months dying from this is a fraction of a fraction of a percentage of all the deaths in the world this year. May as well just eat a hamburger and see if you happen to choke at that point, it would be less painful than overhydrating.

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
reported about 6 litters in 3hours, it may depend on the person and the water maybe too.

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I am prone to that condition (hyponatremia) which is low sodium. Low enough can cause death but it would have to be very low. I found out the hard way certain medications cause this in me and it's not fun at all. I have been hospitalized on numerous occasions for this condition and even woke up in the ICU once with everything under the sun connected to me. Would be hard to purposely bring this on and even if you did you would have to not be found for quite some time.I think those that do pass from it are rare cases in general. I am by no means a Dr. just my experience with this.Hope it helps.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Yep, not for someone like me who dislike water haha.
Me too I don't even drink water I drink soda
I am prone to that condition (hyponatremia) which is low sodium. Low enough can cause death but it would have to be very low. I found out the hard way certain medications cause this in me and it's not fun at all. I have been hospitalized on numerous occasions for this condition and even woke up in the ICU once with everything under the sun connected to me. Would be hard to purposely bring this on and even if you did you would have to not be found for quite some time.I think those that do pass from it are rare cases in general. I am by no means a Dr. just my experience with this.Hope it helps.
I think you're right but she was supervised by mht she was in a private institution so I'm assuming they check on patients every 15 minutes..

• Yay!
Reactions: Helween
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I think you're right but she was supervised by mht she was in a private institution so I'm assuming they check on patients every 15 minutes..
Mental hospitals are unfortunately often known for being negligent. I myself often experienced frequent medical negligence in them.

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
Willitpass that's very true.On one occasion I was at an inpatient facility on a voluntary stay where I was givin a blood pressure medication that was listed on my chart as an allergen that had caused low sodium in me before.I did not know this at the time. I started feeling very ill and had to beg them for a day and a half to call an ambulance.They finally did and when I got to the ER finally I was admitted shortly after blood work for hyponatremia.That's when I found out they had done that. The Dr. At that facility either didn't bother to read my chart or didn't care.Either way it was a horrible experience and after all that has happened to me I have no trust of the medical community in general.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
I tried this couple of times as I read stories like this last year. I was starting becoming dizzy, a bit blurry vision but that's it. Maybe if I would keep going I don't know …however I think there may be a risk of brain damage …I think I drunk 3 l in 1,5 h last time . Was going for a pee very often though

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I tried this couple of times as I read stories like this last year. I was starting becoming dizzy, a bit blurry vision but that's it. Maybe if I would keep going I don't know …however I think there may be a risk of brain damage …I think I drunk 3 l in 1,5 h last time . Was going for a pee very often though
I think you're right a person prob need to have special medical criteria to work I tried but I just didn't finish one bottle

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
I think you're right a person prob need to have special medical criteria to work I tried but I just didn't finish one bottle
why wouldn't you finish a bottle ? I was drinking it by 0,5 l bottles every 15 min. Apparently kidneys of a healthy person can filtrate 1 l per hour . I think if one kept doing this that would eventually work. I was reading about a woman who die during the contest where they were drinking cup of water every 15 min and not going to toilet , but after some time it was increased to 0,5 l every 15 min . If I remember well she drunk 7l altogether .

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
why wouldn't you finish a bottle ? I was drinking it by 0,5 l bottles every 15 min. Apparently kidneys of a healthy person can filtrate 1 l per hour . I think if one kept doing this that would eventually work. I was reading about a woman who die during the contest where they were drinking cup of water every 15 min and not going to toilet , but after some time it was increased to 0,5 l every 15 min . If I remember well she drunk 7l altogether .
If you kept trying it you would throw up and have a horrible headache. Unless you have underlying health problems this will not work. The human body's ability to compensate for things is beyond amazing. The healthy person is able to compensate for electrolyte shifts and your body has defense mechanisms (ie throwing up) to prevent things from getting out of hand.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Jennifer Strange in 2007, reportedly drank 7.6L:

Article also references an earlier case, Matthew Carrington, who died following a hazing ritual that involved excess water consumption:

As others have said it's exceptionally rare in healthy individuals. Intense exercise and predisposition to hyponatremia increase the risk, but it's still not something you could consider reliable.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I don't drink water a lot I have to force myself I just can't force myself.

Reactions: mrelief82