• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Molotov699

Nov 27, 2020
I have done 19 suicide attempts 12 caffeine od 4 lidocaine od one dxm od and two gassing myself with isobutane and carbon monoxide. Nothing can kill me! I'm sooo sick and tired of living... because nothing can kill me I have a since of grandiosity. And I'm so tired of that feeling I want it to stop completely. And the only way to make it stop is to suicide! But nothing can kill me... I don't know what to do about these feelings at all.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Od's are pretty unreliable most of the time. I'm fascinated that you had sooo many attempts wow. I would recommend you to check out the resources and I'm sure you'll find a method that works better and will kill you if that's what you want.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Like @sadworld mentioned, the resource compilation is really helpful, so it might be worth checking it out.

You seem to have turned to OD a lot? May I ask why? And do you know whether you had the doses that were lethal enough or SI kicked in? I'm not trying to bombard you with questions, I just hope through answering these, you will be able to gain some insights into why your attempts were unsuccessful.

Regardlessly, I hope you can find the peace you're looking for. :hug:

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to hear that OP bit as others have said OD is not always reliable. I hope you manage to find peace and comfort in a way that you can find reliable

M

Molotov699

Nov 27, 2020
Like @sadworld mentioned, the resource compilation is really helpful, so it might be worth checking it out.

You seem to have turned to OD a lot? May I ask why? And do you know whether you had the doses that were lethal enough or SI kicked in? I'm not trying to bombard you with questions, I just hope through answering these, you will be able to gain some insights into why your attempts were unsuccessful.

Regardlessly, I hope you can find the peace you're looking for. :hug:

I'd rather not jump from a bridge and fail. Lidocaine is pretty reliable od it causes cardiac arrest but my body has a high tolerance for any drug... which is why I have failed suicide so many times :(.

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that OP. Unfortunately, we can't really suggest any methods to you, because that would not be right, but we are always here to hear your stories.

There are many different ways to ctb, not just jumping (But before that, I hope you have exhausted all the support available to you). Take a look at the resources compilation, and if you have any questions, we will try to answer to our best knowledge.

All the best OP. :hug:

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Where did you Lidocaine from (you can PM me) as I can only find patches and vet spray want the liquid