• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life is pointless

Life is pointless

Dec 18, 2020
Just wanted to let u know that if u attempt suicide , please make sure no one knows that which means , u will have to do it secretly and successfully attempt it otherwise , u will being followed for the rest of ur life by police and other stupid government workers whom are forcing us to live here and suffer just like the rest , just wanted to let u know my story , don't be me , otherwise life will be much worse for u since people will follow u and listen to everything that u do imagine that , if thats not hell than what is it ....

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I agree with you and understand your point of view.
Since my failed attempt (last August), police bothered my father for a weeks, but from being a free person who lived alone, I ended up becoming a loser who lives with his parents and is monitored 24/7.
They think I might CTB again.
However, things are improving and I'm gaining my freedom back little by little. I'm allowed to go one or two days a week to my apartment. It took 5 months but I think next year I'll be 100% free and be able to CTB properly or end up in a psych ward.

Last edited:
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Good advice. Leaving a note is also risky because even if no one discovers your attempt, ppl might have already read your note and you will be busted. It happened to me multiple times with latest being this January. My mother was crying and screaming like I was dead and many ppl knew about it. They also report me to the police with my photograph. When I returned home at night many ppl were at home and although they were very happy and tried to comfort me it was an embarrassing experience. I didn't leave the house for a month or two because I felt very embarrassed.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sorry to hear about your situation, and yes, it's sad that society treats the suicidal people like criminals and convicts even though (most) suicidal people have done nothing illegal nor committed any crimes. I hope you are able to find peace in the future. :hug:

EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
After my last failed attempt many interventions were talked about but when I was discharged I was never checked in on again. I suspect this is due to my past or that here in the UK most services are stretched to the limit.

The sad thing is that here you have to chase and push for treatment, and dependant upon whether the gateway triage likes or believes your situation you may get an appointment. I encountered one doctor who asked was I definitely trying to commit suicide, whilst I was on the 6th day of being flushed out from taking a very large o/d of paracetamol (all I could get at the time), perhaps he thought I just had a really bad headache .

I can laugh today about some of the things I've encountered here in the UK, but the fact is mental health is low on the radar. COVID fallout has got all the MH services very scared.

Hope everyone is feeling as well as they can, best wishes for the season. I hope you can be with those who are special to you ❤️.

J

JGT

Jul 22, 2020
Eternalhell, do you mean followed around the streets when you leave home? Do they make it obvious that it is them who is following you?

Reactions: Life is pointless
Life is pointless

Life is pointless

Dec 18, 2020
Eternalhell, do you mean followed around the streets when you leave home? Do they make it obvious that it is them who is following you?
When i mean follow me this means everywhere , meaning i can't stay alone nowhere there will always be people around me trying to stop me from exit this hell .. guess ill suffer till ill die natural death and they will follow me till im dead .. sad reality f*** society and all human beings for forcing people to live in this hell called earth ...

Reactions: JGT