• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
Does anyone have any art/drawings depicting suicide they can share? Either the act itself or feelings about it. Can be your work or just pictures you have saved.
It's hard to describe what i'm looking for but here's an example:
IMG 7008

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, HuskyD'hiver, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 10 others
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Sep 29, 2021
Anyone have anything or know how i can find it? I tried googling suicide art but didn't find anything good 😕

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
LD
I haven't made up my mind yet as to which will be the 'chosen one'

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, feels_like_rain and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Anyone have anything or know how i can find it? I tried googling suicide art but didn't find anything good 😕

I once saw an exhibition of art by people from mental asylums. That was maybe as close as I've got to seeing a collection of art by 'disturbed minds'- as it were. I don't remember any of it being that distressing but then- you come away feeling bad because maybe it's the modern day equivalent of a 'freak show'. Like- was I hoping to see something really distressing?

There are plenty of Artist's that killed themselves though. Lots of people find Mark Rothko's last paintings very oppressive. People tend to try and read stuff into things a lot though I think. The painting: 'Wheatfield with Crows' was long believed to be Vincent van Gogh's last work and people would go on about how the crows were a sign of death etc. when it's more likely that: 'Tree Roots' was his last known piece. It's a possibility he didn't even kill himself in fact! But people like the idea of the tortured Artist expressing their torment in their work I guess.

Your example was really interesting though. An unusual pro-death slant on it. I doubt there is that much of that about. I think there have been threads with memes and gallows humour in with cartoons I've seen here in the past.

Reactions: feels_like_rain and swaraj
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Sep 29, 2021
Your example was really interesting though. An unusual pro-death slant on it. I doubt there is that much of that about. I think there have been threads with memes and gallows humour in with cartoons I've seen here in the past.
Damn, maybe that's why i'm not finding much lol. I wish i was more artistic so i could create shit myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Suicide is performance art. The way the background scenery looks, the way the light hits the bridge and you as the faller, the ripple of the wind against your 18th century loose-fitted clothing. Jumpers pick the central part of the bridge illustrating that their centerpiece.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, divinemistress36 and bridgegirl
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
There's some I did before:
87 Sem Titulo 20221222014505 (Nov/2022.)

IMG 20240213 232443 (April, 2023)

IMG 20240213 232333 (October, 2023)

There's one of this year, but I didn't finish it yet. I'll probably post on one of my profile posts, I can post a link to it when it's done.. I'll just need a reminder :, D

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and barkbark
B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
i really like art like this but i feel like it's too risky to really make that art you know? no place really likes hosting stuff about ctb especially with a pro choice tint rather than a strict 'ctb is bad never do it,' and even then it's questionable.

i do personally kind of want to make cartoons with very dark style humor sometime (i have made a few finding humor in dark topics before just not as taboo as ctb) and make music about ctb, but i'm too afraid of the above. i don't want to lose my platforms for being too vocal about my thoughts, or worse, get a wellness check.

Reactions: shinitai_sh0jo
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
i do personally kind of want to make cartoons with very dark style humor sometime (i have made a few finding humor in dark topics before just not as taboo as ctb) and make music about ctb, but i'm too afraid of the above. i don't want to lose my platforms for being too vocal about my thoughts, or worse, get a wellness check.
I get that feeling. That's why I never really posted the art I do about ctb anywhere else aside from whatsapp stts sometimes... Though twitter does allow more violent content, is a real weird place to be in, so... Eh. Can't say I recommend.

Though I do recommend doing art about shit topics such as those, since it does help expressing feelings that sometimes can't be put into words. It's nice to test anything, at the same time we're keeping our heads in check.

B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
Though I do recommend doing art about shit topics such as those, since it does help expressing feelings that sometimes can't be put into words.
yeah. i'll admit i've drawn stuff about non suicidal self harm before and that's around the same level of taboo, and it has helped to cope in times where i was wanting to relapse or whatever. obviously that never got posted anywhere, though i briefly considered it.

• Love
Reactions: shinitai_sh0jo