• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think just the belief we (hopefully) won't be aware of it because we'll (hopefully) be dead. Lots of people also choose to CTB where family members or friends won't find them- to spare them that. Plus I guess, death in general isn't exactly attractive. One day regardless, we'll all be corpses. And the method too. Some are more gruesome than others.

I used to feel quite worried about how my corpse might look for the poor sods who have to deal with it but ultimately, they must be used to it. Plus, there are things we can do to make the clean up easier. Lay down think plastic. Wear an adult diaper.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I find comfort in thinking this is a natural phenomenon and no one really can escape it, no matter when they die. Am hoping I will get to be free of this life, be at peace and be too dead to notice any of that.

Reactions: sserafim
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I work in a mortuary
Depending where in the world you are and how you died depends on the coroner.
in the uk and us, you'd have an autopsy. We don't mutliate you, care is taken over every body that comes in from a fetus to an old person. A y incision will be made and your organs weighed and Samples taken. They will all be put back into your body via your stomach and you'll be sewn up. you'll be bathed and hair washed, I even clean the nails.
if you have a funeral. You don't need to be embalmed in the uk but in most us states you do. That's removing the blood and gases so you don't decompose too quickly.
I can assure you at all times, you will be treated with the upmost respect.
Any questions please ask.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I work in a mortuary
in the uk and us, you'd have an autopsy. We don't mutliate you, care is taken over every body that comes in from a fetus to an old person. A y incision will be made and your organs weighed and Samples taken. They will all be put back into your body via your stomach and you'll be sewn up. you'll be bathed and hair washed, I even clean the nails.
if you have a funeral. You don't need to be embalmed in the uk but in most us states you do. That's removing the blood and gases so you don't decompose too quickly.
Can you choose not to have an autopsy? I don't want my body to be cut open and then sewn back up again.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Can you choose not to have an autopsy? I don't want my body to be cut open and then sewn back up again.
No you can't. It's up to the coroner. If you've seen your own doctor in the last 2 weeks and they are happy to do a death certificate then maybe. I'm not sure where you are in the world.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think those who die are capable of caring about anything as they won't exist anymore. I find it comforting to think of existence no longer being my problem and all being forgotten about instead.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I work in a mortuary
Thank you, you always delight us with helpfull information.
Im aware you are in UK/US, any chance to know if this protocols is the same in Brazil?
Thanks.

Last edited:
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I don't really think those who die are capable of caring about anything as they won't exist anymore. I find it comforting to think of existence no longer being my problem and all being forgotten about instead.
It they probably still worry about family etc
Thanks you, you always delight us with helpfull information.
Im aware you are in UK/US, any chance to know if this protocols is the same in Brazil?
Thanks.
I'll find out for you.

• Love
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Some people who wants to CTB are worried about their relative and friend's reaction. Its not that simple for everyone.
In my case i do care with my family, so i want to make sure that they dont suffer too much and find ways to minimize their sufferring. That will bring me more peace when i CTB.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Some religion, I know Muslims do, they cleanse the body themselves.