• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
I feel like no matter what; no matter the emotions; the experiences: the time that passes; the poetry; the literature; the days; the music; the people; the moments that words can't describe, good or bad; family; loved ones; nothing ever seems to trump suicide. It's a me problem. I've accepted that. Whether it's genetic, historic, emotional, mental, neurological, physical, social; it always makes full circle. I would rather end the cycle here and now by cbting than spending the next the next 40-60 years in fucking misery because no matter how "good" things get, it is never enough. I am trying so hard to remind myself that nothing will matter when I'm dead; the depression, anxiety, guilt, survival instinct, overthinking, NOTHING. There will be nothingness. The very thing I CRAVE.

I plan to take tomorrow to rewrite my goodbye letters, think over my SN plan. I want to go through with it. I'm scared, of course. But, I want it so fucking bad. After 10-15years, I want it so fucking bad. At this point, I want to do the most outlandish shit and do whatever the fuck I want until I cbt. At the least, it will help push me closer to the edge. Fuck it if people don't like me and I burn bridges because of it. Best case scenario, less people to hurt over my death (like I fucked up and failed to do to begin with) & worst case scenario, I fail & try again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, davidtorez, SpaceAlien and 9 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I know what you mean. I just think life in general is harder with suicidal thoughts. Or rather- making a go of life. It's such a dodgy foundation to build on- that in all cases, we'd prefer to be dead! How are we supposed to find motivation to do anything when we don't even want to be alive to do it?

I hope you at least enjoy whatever you've got planned.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, davidtorez, homesoon. and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also certainly prefer to not exist than to suffer for more decades, I find it terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long, I'd never wish to reach old age. But anyway I wish you the best, I just wish for eternal nothingness as well.

Reactions: myusername890 and davidtorez