• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
i feel my anger creeping back, im full of hate and rage. i want to hurt myself. and when im too up my own ass i want to harm the first person to look at me wrong

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, derpyderpins and LionsTigersAndBears
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Anger is very tough to tame, as is arrogance. I'll say, arrogance is the bigger one to work on first. I could never improve my anger until I accepted that I was human.

I've been realizing that arrogance/superiority complexes can be one of the biggest roadblocks to feeling better. If your coping mechanism is to tell yourself you're perfect and it's the world that's wrong. . . well, there's nothing for you to do to get better, right? But of course, no one is perfect.

I hope you're able to learn to let go of your hatred in time.

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
Anger is very tough to tame, as is arrogance. I'll say, arrogance is the bigger one to work on first. I could never improve my anger until I accepted that I was human.

I've been realizing that arrogance/superiority complexes can be one of the biggest roadblocks to feeling better. If your coping mechanism is to tell yourself you're perfect and it's the world that's wrong. . . well, there's nothing for you to do to get better, right? But of course, no one is perfect.

I hope you're able to learn to let go of your hatred in time.
ive always considered myself very humble. i dont think of myself as having superiority over anybody, and the idea doesnt comfort me.if anything im angry at myself for not being better. but who gives a shit at the end of the day right?

• Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
ive always considered myself very humble. i dont think of myself as having superiority over anybody, and the idea doesnt comfort me.if anything im angry at myself for not being better. but who gives a shit at the end of the day right?
Interesting. So maybe saying you are "up your own ass" isn't really accurate as to what makes you want to hurt people. I know it's pedantic, but it's important to identify what it is that we're feeling when we want to address something.

So maybe it's more like you feel bad about yourself and sense other people looking at you as judging you, thus the anger?

mythofsisyphus

mythofsisyphus

Jul 6, 2024
I'm also noticing I'm experiencing a lot of anger, but for me it stems from a sense of injustice and unfairness, almost a toxic form of envy. Why has my life come to this? Why do other people get to have normality and peace and I don't? How dare people complain about such minor inconveniences when they don't know how good they have it? I hate having these feelings, because they are so misaligned with the 'old' me. I agree that I think this anger largely stems from my own feelings of inferiority and shame etc. Not sure it's about being too arrogant to 'hate' myself, but more just a somewhat natural response to the injustice of my situation. But still, I hate feeling this way... I used to be very empathetic and selfless.

Reactions: estadiare