• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vizualbandtit

vizualbandtit

Mar 5, 2024
I just got out of the psych ward after having my SH scars found, im in a very fragile mental state in my life right now where in trying my best to live day by day but my final year college exams are 2 days away, and exams have always been a trigger for my anxiety and adhd. And as silly as it sounds, the dread of these exams make me want to give up on life. Im already hanging on by a thread, I'm back to square one in my recovery process. Im just so tired. Was just wondering if anyone else here has felt this and if you've overcome it, how so?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
hii, im going thru exams too rn. just wanted to say ur not alone. the overwhelming anxiety is real.

• Love
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

Sep 9, 2023
That's a great relief, how are you handling the stress of these exams if i could ask?
ive been listening to music to calm myself down. tbf i just gave up on studying tho, and will probably fail at least two classes this quarter

• Love
vizualbandtit

vizualbandtit

Mar 5, 2024
ive been listening to music to calm myself down. tbf i just gave up on studying tho, and will probably fail at least two classes this quarter
Same, except these final scores determine a lot of what comes next for me so im trying not to fail but it's ironic cause i haven't started studying yet

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

Sep 9, 2023
Same, except these final scores determine a lot of what comes next for me so im trying not to fail but it's ironic cause i haven't started studying yet
me 2... i wont be able to graduate if i dont pass which rlly sucks. i say take it slow, take care of urself at the very least

• Love
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I had to travel from time to time to go to college. What do you think brings you peace?

• Love
iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
oh man i get you. i'm getting hit by my second round of midterms and soon after that are my finals </3 have to lock in to study soon but god it's so hard to actually focus when i just want to be silly and draw or smth

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
pyamu

pyamu

love u so much u guys r the only nice ones left
Dec 14, 2021
oh man i get you. i'm getting hit by my second round of midterms and soon after that are my finals </3 have to lock in to study soon but god it's so hard to actually focus when i just want to be silly and draw or smth
Me too. Just had my second midterms and bombed them and my finals are coming up soon. it's been impossible to focus and I have no motivation to continue. Everything is so hard. I can't focus when it seems like everyone around me has their life together.