• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
What country would be best to fly to from USA because the laws are strict here? Where could I buy a shotgun without issues coming up? I am very surprised there is no country that advertises death tourism for any reason

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

Waco

Sep 22, 2019
What country would be best to fly to from USA because the laws are strict here? Where could I buy a shotgun without issues coming up? I am very surprised there is no country that advertises death tourism for any reason
Buying a shotgun is pretty easy in the USA as long as you don't have a felony .

White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Buying a shotgun is pretty easy in the USA as long as you don't have a felony .
Or if you've been admitted to a psychiatric institution. I fucking hate that this country takes away your weapons if you have been admitted like me. I cannot fucking stand people telling me what to do with my life when it doesn't affect them. I almost wish death upon these people.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Or if you've been admitted to a psychiatric institution. I fucking hate that this country takes away your weapons if you have been admitted like me. I cannot fucking stand people telling me what to do with my life when it doesn't affect them. I almost wish death upon these people.
I guess the reason they do that is because they feel that you may possibly hurt others. But if you're going to use it on yourself than I think it's no one's business to get in the way of that. I think we should all have the right to say when and how we die. I know most people don't feel this way. They will only help people with suicide if they have cancer and are dying but there are so many I'll esses that are so much worse than cancer. I have the highest ranking pain condition in medical history. There is no help for me. So why shouldn't I be able to participate in that program and die with dignity so I don't have to wonder if my suicide attempt is going to work? So many people are so afraid their sttentos aren't going to work. I think as long as you have a real problem, one that cannot be helped, you should be able to participate in it. I know they have one in Oregon.
It's extremely easy to get a gun here in the US. As long as you have had no prior felo is or haven't been committed to a me talk institution you just have to wait so many days and then you get your licence and can buy whatever kind of gun you want.

Reactions: White_Room293