• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
Where can i ctb with nitrogen?
Where can i do it safely in car?🤔🤔
I'm thinking about two ways :

1.Hotel room

advantages :
convenient

disadvantages :
you can be found too soon if some persistent cleaner will come inside the room ,when you don't answer to morning ''CLEANING!!?''.
Idk if ''do not disturb'' sign can stop them.

2.In the car in forest somewhere
advantages : if it is deep forest,probably you won't be found unless you text somebody with coordinates

disadvantages : it is hard to find such a place in the forest,where your car will be able to ride and there won't be any cars and people who will probably look inside the lonely car.

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I don't know much about this method, is it basically buying a nitrogen cylinder and opening it in a closed place?

D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
I don't know much about this method, is it basically buying a nitrogen cylinder and opening it in a closed place?
Nitrogen + plastic bag on your head.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021

1.Hotel room

advantages :
convenient

disadvantages :
you can be found too soon if some persistent cleaner will come inside the room ,when you don't answer to morning ''CLEANING!!?''.

advantages : if it is deep forest,probably you won't be found unless you text somebody with coordinates

disadvantages : it is hard to find such a place in the forest,where your car will be able to ride and there won't be any cars and people who will probably look inside the lonely car.
Most hotels - at least in the US - let you check in around 3:00-4:00 pm and you don't usually need to check out until 10:00 am - Noon. So, if you start the process very shortly after checking in, you should have plenty of hours before housekeeping will come barging in the next day.

Reactions: naenae28
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
How about a tent ? Are you planing to use the exit bag or diving equipment ?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

1.Hotel room

advantages :
convenient

disadvantages :

A 'Do Not Disturb' sign will always stop them, at least in my experience---But you need to drag your Nitrogen tank into the room---I'll be doing the Nitrogen thing in my bedroom