• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I've decided to start a semi-daily open diary thread to keep my random posts all in one place. It's neater this way, I figure. Entry one is below

-

See Me, Know Me

See me, know me
Touch me, hold me
Call me by my name

Feel me, hear me
Love me, dearly
Say you feel the same

-

There are ways of CTBing that make it look like an accident. One that was suggested to me was to make it look like a gun cleaning mishap.

I do want to minimize the pain my family feels. I love them, genuinely, when I'm mentally there enough to feel human. But I also don't want to die wearing the mask I've been wearing my whole life. I want to be known, seen, understood. Hopefully in my entirety.

While you're alive, you can't be. Ever. Not if you're imperfect or taboo or ugly in some way. Because if you try, at some point you're stopped. It becomes too much. Or, worse, they conclude something horrible. Imagine being examined closely, understood wholly and perfectly without bias- and you're ugly. How do you cope? I don't think I could. I'd want to destroy that ugliness.

The hardest part about being known is that you can't tell people. I've tried. My girlfriend- I met her via a random DM. I just wanted to vent, saw a profile that was offering, and ended up telling her all sorts of things. But does she know me?

No.

I want her to be happy. Sometimes I want to meet her, hold her, squeeze her skinny little body tight and make her feel ok

But I can't. Never will. And besides- it'd feel wrong.

She's so delicate. Wish she'd been born a sky and hung over somewhere needing beauty

Last edited:
Reactions: onelastcall, heavyeyes and GoatHerder
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
First post was at 3:50; posting again now that it's been 4 hours.

Watched a few videos, read some stuff.

I learned about levels of consciousness. I'm kinda high up there apparently. Explains a lot.

The world in general is improving, statistically. Still suicidal, though. It's to be expected, my issues weren't material anyway

I read the following:

Three are three solutions to the problem of existence.

1. Deny/ignore.
2. Accept and move on for whatever reason.
3. Escape. (Suicide.)

There are no compelling arguments. I keep looking and there's nothing. I want out