• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lari
Oct 28, 2020
I am already 22 years old and my parents still treat me like a child, and this has been one of the biggest reasons for me to try something with me so much, I don't know how to change this situation, does anyone have any idea? I also want to sleep at my boyfriend's house but my parents still don't know him. Would it be good to say that the first time he comes here? I already work, I just have no freedom at all

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I'm 32 and they treat kinda like a child too but they know I can get serious and fend for myself if I really commit to it.
What can you do? Show them that you can be free and make your own decisions. Get out of the house and come back whenever you want without telling them and say "you're an adult and can leave the house whenever you feel like."

About your boyfriend, just tell them you're going to spend the night or some nights there but I think it's better if he's not present at that time because it could be really embarassing for him.

In other words, you have to be kinda "agressive" and stand up for yourself because otherwise, in your parents eyes, you'll be a child forever.

• Love
Reactions: 312

Lari
Oct 28, 2020
Well, I'm 32 and they treat kinda like a child too but they know I can get serious and fend for myself if I really commit to it.
What can you do? Show them that you can be free and make your own decisions. Get out of the house and come back whenever you want without telling them and say "you're an adult and can leave the house whenever you feel like."

About your boyfriend, just tell them you're going to spend the night or some nights there but I think it's better if he's not present at that time because it could be really embarassing for him.

In other words, you have to be kinda "agressive" and stand up for yourself because otherwise, in your parents eyes, you'll be a child forever.

I was really thinking about it. I was also thinking about when he comes here we both "ask" me to spend the night there. Would be good?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I was really thinking about it. I was also thinking about when he comes here we both "ask" me to spend the night there. Would be good?

Yes, it could work! And if not, you'll give a try to something else!
Wish you the best which whatever option you pick =)

• Love
Reactions: 312