• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
Is there a way to pass out after when I put a bag over my head and tie a knot to make sure no air comes in? Or do I have to suffer the suffocation part. Like I was thinking of making myself pass out with the bag over my head to make it easier if that makes any sense

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Your brain won't care much about how determined you'll be. SI will almost for sure kick in and your body will do anything to get this bag off your head. Also, in case someone finds you before you're cold, there's a huge chance for a serious damage. This method deprives your brain of oxygen which makes it much more dangerous than hanging/partial/nn/sn/n/others.
You should reconsider this.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Your brain won't care much about how determined you'll be. SI will almost for sure kick in and your body will do anything to get this bag off your head. Also, in case someone finds you before you're cold, there's a huge chance for a serious damage. This method deprives your brain of oxygen which makes it much more dangerous than hanging/partial/nn/sn/n/others.
You should reconsider this.
I don't think that in case of failure the result is worse than other methods, with hanging you end up depriving the brain of oxygenated blood anyway so it doesn't change much, I don't know about the others, I haven't studied them well.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I don't think that in case of failure the result is worse than other methods, with hanging you end up depriving the brain of oxygenated blood anyway so it doesn't change much, I don't know about the others, I haven't studied them well.
God, right, you're probably right, sorry! But still, SN is the one that deprives other organs of oxygen before it affects your brain.
Basically, I guess we don't have any safe methods available. Maybe jumping for 20 stories but other than that, we're pretty much putting ourselves at risk.