• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life is suffering it's not a popular statement it's not a gentle pad on the back and it's certainly not what you've been told by those who sell Comfort like it's candy but it's the raw reality and once you accept it once you look it in the eye you can start to take control suffering is the price of ambition the cost of discipline the currency of success it's the fire that tempers the steel of your will you think the greats of this world got to where they are by lounging around sipping on sweet tea no they suffered they grinded they faced down their demons and danced with them until they led the Walts this isn't about wallowing in misery it's about recognizing that pain is a teacher a motivator a signal that you're pushing your limits and breaking through barriers every muscle ache every moment of exhaustion every second of doubt they're not signs to stop they're Milestones on the road to Greatness you see the world respects the hard the tough the ones who can take a hit and keep moving forward it's easy to be soft to take the path of least resistance to choose Comfort over challenge but ask yourself when has easy ever led to anything worth having so embrace the struggle let it mold you let it drive you when you're up at dawn working while others sleep remember that suffering is The Crucible in which your true self is forged it's in those dark quiet hours that you'll find the strength you never knew you had and when you reach the peak when you look back at the path you've traveled you'll realize that the suffering wasn't just a part of the journey it was the journey it's what made the view from the top worth every step remember if you want to be more than average if you want to leave a mark on this world you have to suffer not because suffering is Noble but because it's necessary it's the secret ingredient in the recipe for excellence the one that many are too afraid to add so are you ready to suffer are you prepared to push past the pain to fight through the fatigue to silence The Whispers of Doubt because that's what it takes that's the price of the ticket to the show called making a difference the question isn't whether you'll suffer that's a given the question is will you let it defeat you or will you let it Define you will you let it be the end of your story or the beginning of your Legend Choose Wisely because in this harsh unforgiving World those who shy away from suffering those who cower at the sight of hardship they get left behind but those who face it head on those who use it as fuel they're the ones who write history so suffer suffer like a champion because on the other side of suffering is everything you've ever wanted it's just waiting for you to reach out and take it but it won't come easy it never does and that's exactly why it's worth it now go out there and show the world World What You're Made Of show them that you're not afraid to suffer that you're not afraid to bleed for your dreams because those who dare to suffer dare to achieve greatness and greatness is not just a destination it's a way of life I'm not telling you that everything will be okay I am telling you to wake up to the fact that you have to fight you have to struggle and yes you have to suffer but it's all for something it's for that moment when you realize you've become the person you were always meant to be so suffer suffer with purpose suffer with passion and suffer with pride because when the dust settles and the pain subsides you'll be standing tall not just as a Survivor but as a Victor and that that that is worth every drop of sweat every tear every moment of Agony that is the beauty of suffering that is the power of the human spirit and that is your path to Glory now let's get to work because the clock is ticking and your Legacy won't build itself it's time to suffer

Reactions: Hunterer
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
I dont want struggle, i never asked for this goddamm mess. Hell, even with all this struggle, i never achieved anything worth celebrating, im just a constant punching bag for others.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: aslank98 and Hunterer
Hunterer

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
I dont want struggle, i never asked for this goddamm mess.
I say the same thing. To achieve happiness, you have to go through a lot of shit, and if I have to endure more shit than my weak mind can handle, I will definitely reach the peak of madness. I see my close friends and other people achieving their goals little by little, but that is because they lead normal lives, they are not consumed by depression, so they still have the energy and motivation to fight, unlike me. When I see them, I feel inspired and motivated and think that I can reach the top someday, but then I remember that I am practically alone, no one cares about most of my problems and that I do not have the necessary motivation to fight and achieve my goals, so the only solution for a weak person like me is death.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: aslank98 and Mebius
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I agree in part but I'd also say there are some major flaws to this.

Firstly that a person needs to know what they want. They need to be aiming for something. Working towards living rather than just existing day to day with no real interest or enthusiam in anything. Many people here are suffering with anhedonia. What are they even working towards or, putting up with the suffering for, if nothing motivates them? Someone who actually wants to climb Everest is probably going to be more successful than someone who truly doesn't want to do it but is being forced to.

Secondly, that we aren't on an even playing field. Say someone is desperate to be a singer but- they're tone deaf. They can't sing for the life of them. What do they do? Keep on trying? Keep on being rejected? Continue to put all their money and time into their (hopeless) dream? Say they do it and they run out of money and become homeless. Busking doesn't seem to be working because they can't sing. Will that make them happy... ever? No matter how hard they try? I think it's great to follow your dreams- if there's hope but sometimes, there sadly just isn't.

Thirdly, the achievement side of things needs to feel worth the effort. Even if you are successful to some degree- you can still look back and think- well, it really wasn't worth the effort! Maybe it's better than if I hadn't tried at all but... This is it? This is what I get for giving my all? Fighting tooth and claw?

Plus- you likely don't reach the end. You don't get to a point where you relax and say- I've done it! I've achieved all I wanted! Now you probably need to work at keeping it and not being superseeded by someone else and- if you don't. If you lose whatever you gave your life to- for whatever reason- you're headed for a fall.

But sure- suffering seems an inevitable part of life. If life still seems all that appealing! I suspect that's why most of us here would prefer to embrace death. Why play a game that you can't win? That's so rigged that it's only guaranteed to bring suffering at some stage? Screw that.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This posting is like a 180° turn from what the OP usually posts. Not making a judgment, but it definitely has pro-life characteristics to it. Wonder why the sudden, drastic change?