• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

freedomandfate

Sep 30, 2019
Hello has anyone here been able to talk whith dr Nietzchke? The contact number displayed on Exit ofr Netherlands works but I have never been able to get in touch with him. Probably because he tries to remain careful?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I found him on Facebook!
Hello has anyone here been able to talk whith dr Nietzchke? The contact number displayed on Exit ofr Netherlands works but I have never been able to get in touch with him. Probably because he tries to remain careful?
All depends why you are. If it's to donate money then yes if it's to ask on help to die then no.

F

freedomandfate

Sep 30, 2019
I found him on Facebook!
Did he answer to you though?I was never abe to get a direct answer from him, I suspect he is very careful because he is a target due to his fame.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Did he answer to you though?I was never abe to get a direct answer from him, I suspect he is very careful because he is a target due to his fame.
Nope as it's probably not the real one. I think he will get in contact if your case is worth fighting for like the Canada lad who kept going to court asking to die, he supported him through out it. He won't support anyone who is an 18 year old kid who broke up with his girlfriend. To ever get this passed through parliament etc there as to be valid reasons for why you want to die.