• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Scribbilamarks

"Life is a gift" Well can I return it?
Sep 12, 2023
I know SN is usually quite successful, but I'm not sure exactly what the success rate is, and I'd preferably like to know before I commit to the method. ALSO, are there any ways of increasing succes rate with SN? I really don't want to fail AGAIN

Reactions: Forveleth
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Not sure about the success rate but you can increase it following the protocol: test your SN purity, use the recommended amount for your weight, take an antiemetic, take benzos to fight SI, fast beforehand, use only water (maybe a straw to help you drink), have multiple backup glasses in case you vomit and MAKE SURE YOU WON'T BE FOUND!

Reactions: bussy, Maeve and pthnrdnojvsc
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know any statistics but most attempts here failed bc people were either found too early or they were still able to call for help before they became unconscious or they obviously did not follow the proven protocols (e.g. ingesting just a few grams of SN instead of the suggested 25g).

U can use the search to find respective threads.

I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Forveleth and pthnrdnojvsc
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I don't know any statistics but most attempts here failed bc people were either found too early or they were still able to call for help before they became unconscious or they obviously did not follow the proven protocols (e.g. ingesting just a few grams of SN instead of the suggested 25g).

U can use the search to find respective threads.

I hope you find peace.
Not true. Most succeeded but those whose not were found or called for help.

~80% success rate is documented, including those who survived due to help.

Reactions: Forveleth, cowboypants, Euthanza and 1 other person
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
In Vizzy's SN Bible Sodium Nitrite, the success rate shows that 44 of 53 who took the SN died. Of course one has to consider that you are taking it according to the regime as closely as possible for success rate to be higher. those that took antiemetics and SN within the quantity range of 20g - 35g were more likely to succeed than those outside that range.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By the way, does anyone know how I can show the visual box of threads in SS, like the once shown in the image?

Attachments

• Thread Box.jpg
    Thread Box.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
Not sure about the success rate but you can increase it following the protocol: test your SN purity, use the recommended amount for your weight, take an antiemetic, take benzos to fight SI, fast beforehand, use only water (maybe a straw to help you drink), have multiple backup glasses in case you vomit and MAKE SURE YOU WON'T BE FOUND!
Is there a chart to show how much should be used? I weigh about 175lbs / 79kg so I want to make sure I take the right amount

Reactions: thebookofdisquiet.
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Is there a chart to show how much should be used? I weigh about 175lbs / 79kg so I want to make sure I take the right amount
Yes! Here: Downloadfile

Reactions: lotus11, Euthanza and deep_end
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
83% success rate from scientific journals
About 70% from SS summary 2020 and 2023, just look it up

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
What's the success rate without antiemetic?