L

Lorraine

Nov 19, 2020
In general chat, we were questioning how various substances affect our suicidal ideation, impulsivity, thoughts, etc. Alcohol, for example, in excess at least, almost always causes me to feel angry about my impending suicide, that no one gets me, that no one respects my choice. I get sooooo pissy about all of it and could easily be impulsive.
When I smoke weed, of course, I am more focused and far more calm. But no less suicidal. That's when I want to write my book.
Mushrooms make me curious about life and maybe less suicidal? But, I don't have enough experience with them, really. My experience with psychedelics is limited, although I am up to date on the science.
Anyone willing to share on this question?

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Substances are quite interesting.
For example, right now I'm drunk and I just love life. I've forgotten all the bad stuff that's happened to me and I wish I could feel like this 24/7 but guess what? Tomorow's hangover will suck and I will probably want to ctb asap.

Any other experiences? What substances do you consume?

alittlehuman_

alittlehuman_

It is always darkest before the dawn
Mar 26, 2021
I really enjoyed ecstasy
I want do a rail of something that makes me feel fine. I am terrified of DN for some reason. I just feel like who are these people and what is this shit really? But what if I got basic good stuff no problem then I don't have to worry about getting hooked and OD would be a double win. Do you think I would get nailed and locked up before I got slam some SN?

Last edited: